« Back to All Topics
iOS 16.4
Posted in 
General
iOS 16.4
Posted in 
General
Hello iordep77,

Go to Settings -> Safari -> Content Blockers - and toggle it off for "All Websites"

Kind Regards,
John

------------

I tested it with an iPhone 13 pro and 14 pro. Unfortunately it does not work with all iPhone models. In this case please contact the tech support. 
https://www.flyordie.com/games/help/support/contents.html
Edited by John Stewart
❤️
Can somebody who had issues with iOS 16.4 confirm that this workaround fixes the issue?
It fixes the issue on an iPhone 14 Pro and on an iPhone 13 Pro

but NOT on an iPhone 12 pro Max for example. 

The menu item "Content Blockers" is not available.

Kind regards,
John
Edited by John Stewart
❤️
The issue still remains with IOS 16.4……Flyordie needs to update the security protocol because the site is unsecured. Apple engineering are aware of the issue but they said is only the developer who can fix the issue.
🙃
Hi,
Cant find “content blockers” in iOS 16.4
I have 12 pro
Yes, I checked with my son's iPhone 12 pro Max. It's not there. 
Sorry.

Kind regards,
John
... I don't know whether this will work but maybe it's worth a try: 

Google search: "Where is Content blocker on iPhone 12?"

Result: "Go to Settings and tap Screen Time. Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions and enter your Screen Time passcode. Tap Content Restrictions, then tap Web Content. Choose Unrestricted Access, Limit Adult Websites, or Allowed Websites." 

fingers crossed
John
I have the same problem ,since update 3 days ago my IPad with IOS16.4 the game checkers does not open or load anymore….I have been told from Apple engineering that it’s a issue connect with the developer,they must have up date the security protocol….! Otherwise there is no way the game will restart again, also clear cache,cookies, etc etc  does not solve the problem , it’s Flyordie issue, if you like to give me update please write to psalomone@btinternet.com thanks. G.Salomone.
🙃
There is No content Blockers
🙃
Yes, that's what I wrote ;)  Please be patient. It does not help to post the same things over and over again.
This menu item is only available on the iPhones 13 pro and 14 pro.
Best regards,
John.
if you have a pc or a mac you could play the games. This issue ONLY affects Apple devices running the IOS 16.4 operating system.
Kind regards,
John
❤️
Good afternoon iordep77,
I wish I could help you, but as I'm not a user of that operating system, I recommend you go through our FAQ: 

My colleague John is more knowledgeable on this subject, he will help you for sure.
If the problem persists you can always contact our technical team by the following means: 

https://games.flyordie.com/contactSupport.html?portal=flyordie_com&lang=en

Good luck and best regards
Dav7d
Edited by Dav7d
Yes I have the same problem after update IOS16.4 on IPad , no more checkers……!!!!
🙃
me too cant open om 13
Edited by Delhi
Yes not opening after update on iOS
Yes lots of people have same issue
Yes after update IOS 16.4 on Ipad ,the game checkers does not load anymore…..!
We are working on a fix. It progresses slowly, because it was needed to get a new iOS device, because the new iOS is not supported on the existing iPhones/iPads we had.
Edited by hoat4
❤️
Thank you for the update, hoat!
Kind regards,
John
We are waiting.. Thanks
Edited by bip
🙃
I also can't open and am heartbroken that I can't play Backgammon anymore. Please fix the website issue!!
any update? still not working on iphone 14 pro
Hello Norty, for iPhone 13 PRO and 14 PRO there is actually a workaround  

Go to Settings -> Safari -> Content Blockers - and toggle it off for "All Websites"

If this doesn't work for you for whatever reason, please use another device to play. 

FlyOrDie will need some time to fix this issue. It's a lot of work to do, but it will be fixed. 

Kind Regards,
John
oh wow! that's brilliant! Happy for you!
I tested it with my son's 12 pro Max and it didn't work  :)
Really, very happy for you 👍🏼
I just read that FlyOrDie fixed this issue! 
Thank you to everybody involved @FlyOrDie!  👍🏼
Edited by John Stewart
❤️
no they don’t 
sometimes it works but most of the time it doesn't
It was fixed briefly, i was so excited but its not working again this morning!
it is not working because you are running a very early and buggy Beta Test Version 16.5 on your iPad.
You might want to reset your iPad and install the approved and latest IOS version 16.4.1
Best regards,
John
please clear your browsers cache. I think this will help. 
Kind regards,
John
It worked for me 1 times only after update to IOS 16.4.1 today but again stopped working.
Edited by Delhi
It worked for me 1 times only after update to IOS 16.4.1 today but again stopped working.
Edited by Delhi
FlyOrDie fixed the issue yesterday. They modified something on their web sites.

But good you installed the latest IOS update as well!
Kind regards,
John.
Edited by Delhi
please, no double and tripple postings :) thank you ! :)
Thanks, will not do that in future
Edited by Delhi
hello Delhi, please clear your browser's cache and restart your device.
Sign out and sign back in to FlyOrDie.

If none of this works, please read the FAQs  

before you contact the technical support   
https://www.flyordie.com/contact.html

Sincerely,
John
Edited by John Stewart