« Back to All Topics
Offensive name
Posted in 
Checkers
Offensive name
Posted in 
Checkers
Offensive name
Played Checkers today, we should not be seeing names like Xxxxx on this game. I take extreme offense
Edited by John Stewart
Good evening Suzie8,
I brought this to the attention of the moderation team.
Please use the mute button on this player, so you don't see him/her until the moderation team took a decision. 

Kind regards,
John
Edited by John Stewart
❤️
Good afternoon Suzie8, 
The name has been deleted by the moderation team.
Kind regards,
John
Edited by John Stewart
🙃
Good evening Suzie8,
As my colleague John rightly said, wait for a decision from the moderation team on the situation.
Note that the nick in question will soon be 2 years after the date of registration, if it had not complied with the rules of use, it would have already been deleted.
I do not mean to say that the nickname is or is not in compliance, so I ask you that if you want to report this or any other nickname in the future, do so by the appropriate, indicated and available means.
Here's how you can do it: 
https://i.ibb.co/y82dwbn/Captura-de-ecr-2023-04-01-231312.jpg

Regards
Dav7d
Edited by Dav7d
❤️
People think whatever offends them should change to cater to their thoughts, what gives them the right to say "stop it" ....just look the other way people, it's not hurting you at all!!
❤️
The right to say “stop it” gives a violation of personal boundaries and self-esteem of a person. Following your advice, you can look the other way, you can close your eyes altogether or, like an ostrich, with your head in the sand. And the problem doesn't seem to exist. Voiseless  insensitivity. Ehi ...
🙃