« Back to All Topics
Bad function
Posted in 
Technical
Bad function
Posted in 
Technical
Bad function
This game has a big server problem! I've lost a lot of games and it's all your fault! I'm very nervous because you guys haven't solved anything 😡🤬
Edited by gawirg
🙃
FlyOrDie's servers are among the most reliable ones I’ve encountered in my career as an IT professional. 
But fact is that technology can sometimes fail - everywhere. This can be because of external attacks, or because maintenance/repair has to be done. So please try to be patient and keep in mind that you were just playing a game. There are a lot worse things that could happen to you than getting kicked out of a game.

Sincerely,
John
❤️
They just said that some mysterious person has been shutting down the servers.
It's been going on for days.
Maybe can try 1 or 2 stress balls, to squeeze and play with, which reduces stress !
Edited by AL Zamalek
This goes on for days. Now i can not even join the any of the games.

If i try i get: Connection refused. Reason unknown
Hi John189,

Since you were able to play two hours ago, I suppose the matter has been resolved. But if you are still experiencing problems, 
You may try the following:

- Clear your browser's cache. If you're not sure how to do this, you can Google it. Instructions are available for every browser.
- Try logging in with a different browser, such as Google Chrome, Firefox, etc. 
- Re-start your router or cable modem. 

If you are behind a firewall and made some changes recently, 
* configure your firewall to enable port 4989, or ask your system administrator to do that,
* play from another machine, which is in a less restricted environment,
* try practice mode (billiards only), this mode is available from behind a firewall as well.

Kind regards, 
John

( There were server problems a few days ago, after FlyOrDie were under an "denial-of-access" attack. )
yeah, just renewed my subscription...big mistake
🙃
😮