Dear Moderators
 kategóriában
insulting
Posztolva 
Dear Moderators
 kategóriában
insulting
Dear Moderators,
I would like to draw your attention to the behavior of the player with the username "sipi79"! They use the Gomoku chat room to insult others, attempting to provoke emotional reactions in other players, thus ruining their gaming experience. They continuously engage in offensive language and attempt to misuse personal information.
Normally, this wouldn't bother me much, if I didn't know that they are the same player who constantly complains about the behavior of other players. It's becoming quite disturbing, so I kindly request you to review the player's behavior.
I'm attaching a few screenshots that I took after an hour had passed when they were still insulting me.
(Hungarian language skills required)
Wishing you a wonderful day ahead and good work!
Respectfully: PötiManó

*I can't attach a picture here.
Szerkesztve PötiManó által
❤️
😮
hello PötiManó, if you have a complaint to report it is not on the forum that it should be done but send a report directly to the moderators please thank you for your understanding  " good games and good day "
❤️
Hello Ainara!
I wrote to them directly via email, but as usual, there was no response :)
Many people are starting to lose their patience because those individuals who generate tension in the chat never receive any penalties.
❤️
😮
Hello PötiManó, the moderators cannot be present 24/7. 
Just report and mute those players until the moderators were able to check everything.
 It’s also very important not to retaliate!  Only to report and mute. Best regards, John
❤️
Hello!
Is there a moderator who speaks Hungarian? Because it'll be quite challenging to understand anything without native Hungarian proficiency. :-)
🙃
Yes, of course. FlyOrDie is located in Hungary. Hungarian is a language that is well understood.  
Wishing you a pleasant evening as well.
Kind regards, John
Dear John! 
Yes. They are a Hungarian company, Many times I also wrote to them in Hungarian. Based on the privacy policy and referring to it, but they do not respond. They may not even receive the messages.

Could you give me a real email address where I can reach them and they will reply. I have been a subscriber for 17 years, but I have never had such problems as recently.

Many thanks,
 regards: - Laca -
Ezek a segédmodik kisegítőbe valók, hiába írod nekik :S