« Back to All Topics
Plz help me
Posted in 
General
Plz help me
Posted in 
General
Plz help me
Hello  ...  I cant log in  through google chroom .. when i log in  .. i found just white  page  ...   its happening  alot to me and  i think someone is do this to cant log in games .. hacker may be ..  plz help me  to log in ... I cant solve this again ...early. It solved from server thnxxxx
Hello آنــاكارنينــا
You may try the following:

Clear your browser's cache:

- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click "More Tools".
- Click "Clear browsing data".
- At the top, select "All time".
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.

If this does not help, try logging in with a different browser, such as Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Opera ... etc. You can download those browsers on the internet.

In case none of this works,  please read the FAQs  
https://www.flyordie.com/games/help/support/contents.html

before you contact FlyOrDie's technical support  
https://games.flyordie.com/s/contactSupport.html?portal=flyordie_com&lang=en

Kind regards, 
John
❤️
😮
Hello john .. i think its from server again
Becuse  first  my nick name was  there appear .. after i make log in ... I see. White page ... Now  after i  sent this topic  ...cant see anything just. First. Page for server  

When i click for ex  at backgammon game. I didnt see. My  nick name.this time ... Just the white page 

Its from server again 😔😔😔
Have you tried, what I suggested? 

If you did, and it still doesn't work, please get in touch with FlyOrDie's technical support. 
https://games.flyordie.com/s/contactSupport.html?portal=flyordie_com&lang=en

Kind regards,
John
No  i didnt send report becuse. I cant remmber my email. For this nick name

But i m sure its from the server now as puinsh  or something  .. i don.t know why. Becuse. Beside what i told you ... The other net brwoser. That i logd in  after i posted this  ..NOW. I cant log in ...what that means ??  Means someone blocked me from server ... I really dont know what is happening ... thnxxxx john.
🙃
It must be a connection issue your end because you are not banned. 
Kind regards,
John
😮
Helloooo

Its from the server ... They

Block me at other browser  too.  

I dont know why all this and 

what reason ??

And til when i will complane

From what happening to me ????
Good morning ,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble logging into Flyordie. If you get a blank page when trying to log in, it could also be due to a number of reasons.

No, the server is in no way involved.

So here are some of the most common reasons why this can happen:

The explanations of your blank page and the inconveniences you encounter come from ..........mainly and very often on the use of a large number of email addresses (creation of pseudonyms) to register on the same website, it may cause problems with login (see white page) or password recovery.

Internet connection problems: If your Internet connection is slow or unstable, it can cause problems loading web pages. Try restarting your modem or router to see if that fixes the problem.

Browser issues: If your browser is outdated or you have extensions or plug-ins that interfere with the loading of web pages, this can cause web page loading issues. Try updating your browser or disabling extensions or plug-ins to see if that fixes the problem.

Problems with the website: If the website itself is down or undergoing maintenance, it can cause problems loading web pages. Try visiting other websites to see if you experience the same issues.

If none of these tips solve the problem, I recommend that you RESET YOUR PC (factory version) or contact the technical support of the site for further assistance.
The link to you was to communicate on the answers of John Stewart.

Sincerely
❤️
😮
Hello ty for replay ..  but  after i posted  this i found the other browser that i log in
Have same prblm .. what is that means ?? 
Any way ty for caring