Posztolva 
Checkers
 kategóriában
Annoying players
Posztolva 
Checkers
 kategóriában
Annoying players
There are these players who I see as absolutely annoying. Someone realizes that they are losing.

However, they deliberately decide to waste your time, making one single move towards a loss while waiting 59 seconds to make the next. So, a game which is already lost drags an entire 8 minutes. Ok, I understand they are somehow within the rules but that is taking advantage of the system rules to be just trolls and annoying players who lack checker ethics. 

Check on this admins.
A sua conexão estava caindo toda hora, decidi ficar ao invés de abandonar o jogo, estou dentro das regras.
Could it be that they are hoping you will lose patience and exit the game, thus forfeiting the points to them?
The FlyorDie rules of checkers are 10 minutes to complete the entire game and 1 minute increments.  If you dont agree, or are somehow short of time,  there is the bullet room with 1 minute total time for each player.  However as a veteran of thousands of games, I would suggest you do the same thing provided you have more time. They soon lose interest in that tactic, as they are forced to endure their beating for much longer than necessary. Hope that helps
🙃