Something went wrong in my account - Please Check and fix it
Posted in 
General
Posted in 
General
Dear Moderators and web developers!

For over a month now, I've had a unpleasant bug in my account. When I post a message I see it, but no one else does. There is no indication that I am being penalized, no black dot (demerit) on my profile.
It is a very awkward situation because others think I am disrespectfully because not saying "hi", not wishing "good luck", and not replying to anyone. Meanwhile I write these and I try to communicate, but my messages does not appear to others.

I ask the developers to correct this error or first the moderators to tell the developers.

Thank you: - Laca -
Hello Laca, 
FlyOrDie administrator hoat4  replied to your previous posting. Here The link 
https://www.flyordie.com/forum/244824?s=hn

Kind Regards, 
John
Hi John! Yes I saw it a month ago, but as I wrote I haven't black dot (demerit) on my profile.. you know. So how can we solve this problem in my account?
Edited by 〖ƝƁƘ〗✧𝒯𝑅𝐸𝒳✧
Hello Laca, i'm just a player here, not a moderator not an assistant. I re-posted hoat4's reply because you wrote you would not have received one.   
My best wishes for you,
John
Edited by John Stewart
Hi John. :) 

Yes, I know you're not. 

So MODERATORS! Pls help me :)
Dear ༄Aïnara༄♥

Thank you, I tried but unfortunately the problem is the same in all browsers. :(

How can we solve this problem? I don't have black dot, I didn't harrasing anyone. 
Based on the privacy policy I also wrote to the company's headquarters, but they never answer anything. :(

Please help me!
That's is not a bug... It's because maybe u had too many demerits and the developers/moderator decided to remove your chat (I don't mean that the chat desappear)
good evening - Laca - if you connect from mozilla firefox the problem may be linked to this browser because the same problem has already happened to me try to connect with another browser like google chrome or other maybe it will work better  "good games and a good evening "
Dear ༄Aïnara༄♥

Thank you, I tried but unfortunately the problem is the same in all browsers. :(

How can we solve this problem? I don't have black dot, I didn't harrasing anyone. 
Based on the privacy policy I also wrote to the company's headquarters, but they never answer anything. :(

Please help me!
hello - Laca - sorry if my advice could not help you, you should ask your question to a moderator good games and a have good evening
Hello Ainara. 

Thank you very much for your advice. You are so kind.
I'm trying to reach a moderator, but I can't. I hope some of them read this forum.