« Back to All Topics
Multiple Accounts - Moderator Question
Posted in 
General
Posted in 
General
Hello, I was wondering if a moderator could respond to me. Is it okay for me to have another account besides the first I made because I lost the username/password/email on my last account and that was a while back. I know the terms of service say only one account is why I'm requesting permission. Also I posted this question about 6 months ago and have had no moderator reply to me on the moderator contact form or in the comments. Any moderators out there who can answer this question?
Edited by Flint7351
Hi Flint7351,
in case you'd like to contact the moderation team directly again - here the link. 
https://games.flyordie.com/s/reportAbuse.html?portal=flyordie_com&lang=en

(you could have posted you inquiry under "dear Moderators" as well.)

Kind regards,
John
Edited by John Stewart
Thanks for reaching out, tried that form a few days ago so we'll see if anyone responds.
A few days ago I asked the same question, a moderator told me that I could only have one non-sub account, and the accounts I wanted but subscribed. It would be nice to have a moderator confirm this information.
Hello FlyOrDie Users,

Simple answer is Yes, you can have more than 1 account as long as you keep it clean. We limit accounts for players who have been disrespectful and disobeyed the FOD rules continuously. Bans are not spoken out lightly, if someone gets banned it is for a reason. Players violate any of the Terms and Conditions- their fault. Not to respect the Rules of Use ruins the game for everyone, including yourself- play the game as it's meant to be played otherwise do not play at all.
❤️
Thank you mod for the reply and clarification
Edited by Flint7351
❤️
Thanks, I shall remember that. Theres alot of cheating going on but im not gonna report anyone, sooner or later they will be the fallen one.

Not due disrespect fod tho, Infact i respect fod by trying as hard to win alot of points, either this or games like Tanx, FODBall and such being death because no one joins this games AT ALL.

Either change the rules to allow it or delete the non-tournament rooms since theres no one willing to wait for many hours for someone logging in in the end, You guys know how sad it is to sit and wait for that much of a time and nobody does it for that reason. Most boring thing to do, and what is apriciatable is i let people watch ads just to let them come to report me, This way FOD makes money on my bannishments. How nice is that? ;\