what happens to scores
Posted in 
General
what happens to scores
Posted in 
General
what happens to scores
hi i have been using flyordie for about 3 months and usualy play 9 ball
recently i have gone to bed with say 144 points rating but in the morning have less this has happened many times?

I have been recently been playing on flyordie to top my points. but the next day i lose my points. FLYORDIE please allow us to change are passwords when we begin to feel where lossing points...:D it would be much appreciated, by most people in flyordie
the same with me has happend many times, What should we do.. this is lack of security. :(
Isn't it possible that you lost your rating because you cheated? The moderator adjusts your rating if it doesn't reflect your actual playing strength. For example if you play games against yourself then your rating may go to 0 very easily.
sorry but to think like that prob means you do it i certainly dont 
so please keep your oppinions to yourself unless they are constructive thanks meome1
hello i found the site flyordie ages ago, and only just recently understanding a litte bit. but i cant understand why my points are going down either. it definatly aint cheating as the other person in the post said. FLYORDIE please do something so we can able to changes our passwords like thesims said. :-(
too right meome1 i agree with  you. and for you to mention it about cheating how would u kno unless u do do it? i dont think any1 would cheat because there is no point in playing then.
i think its just a matter of being more careful with choosing your password and who you give it to (if you do give it out).  Being allowed the option to change our password is not a bad idea though.  It gives the insecure people some security when playing here. 

true toronto but i do know that no-one has my password m8 
u guys shouldnt care about ur scores...just play for the love of the game
OK, this is going NOWHERE, ive read everything. York whatever ur name is, just leave out of other people's buisness, u probably r kate and babe for all i know, though if ur not u all r going to attack me for saying that.  JUST SHUT UP WITH THE STUPID COMENTS! and dont even try to argue anyone. i have a feeling this isn't going to work but... o well, it'll slow down the argument
why u think its 1 person playing 2 is cos were best mates.your probabley toronto 4 all we know.and why dont u mind your buisness its got nothing to do with u in the first place 
i like to stick up for what i think is right. i said u probably would attack me for that, and i was RIGHT.
Oh by the way, if it was none of my business, 
IT WASN'T EVEN LASSES BUSINES TO MAKE COMENTS EITHER!
, and i asked u not to argue.
look all this is going no - where. Just stop arguing like babys. The matter was that were losing points. Points are valuable to ppl such as me for instance. If ur on a low rating ppl never play u. It sux so much, but i have always thought that CHANGING YOUR PASSWORD wud be a great idea. coz if one of ya m8s does no ya password it sux coz u can say bye bye 2 ur rating which can take months 2 get. WHERES THE MODERATOR OF DIS SITE, HE SHUD BE CHECKIN DIS FORUM AN SHUD BE REPLYING. PLZZ MAKE IT AVAILABLE TO CHANGE UR PASSWORD IT WUD BE SUCH A GREAT HELP FOR THE FUTURE OF FLYORDIE. THANKS FOR READING

JP
umm... Toronto isn't a bad name, but just asking what kind of name is yorkshire_lass, and if we changed passwords, couldn't the hacker change ours too?
 ermm i think it means shes a lass and id guess shes from yorkshire..aint easy to work out :P in plain english shes a female(lass) and comes from yorkshire( a place in England)
I was only trying to show her that toronto wasn't a weird name. toronto is a place in canada if she doesn't know
:)
wots wrong wiv my name it is meanin that i am a lass from yorkshire as stormbringer brought out
What in the world was that scottish force?
oh sorry, my computer had an error the first time i looked at it, it looke like a bunch of squares
Even if toronto doesn't want to respond to u, i still can;).  Anyways, everyone curses, i dont like to use it on the forum, so u dont have that advantage over me ;). And didn't u read what yorkshire read on the other page.  Thats proof he curses too. and what have u got against toronto, if u really care that much about cursing u'd be arguing with yorkshire right now too.
I alreadly know that now yorkshire.
toronto, sorry, but i think the moderator is going to get on to you soon. . .
okok no ones a baby here....
lets all stop this.
the post has gone on long enuff....6 dayam pages already..!
theyre just dumb points chill
 :) :( :p :D ;) :| sorry if this doesn't have anything at all to do with what ya'll are talking about, i just had to find a place to be able to test the icon things
In that case, Look after your password. It's no-ones fault but yours! Don't give your password out, if you do. your guaranteed to lose points. common -sense :)

Regards
LIVE
STRONG
Is it really necessary to answer a topic from 2002 ? Most of the players in this thread don't even play anymore ..
:| I didn't notice. j o e posted and I didn;'t look at the others and didn't know it was in 2002, sorry dude.
I have been playing this site 4 quite some time & have noticed the game play has degraded enorously. this i belive is due to the following reasons,

1.cheating (peeps changing the scripts)
2.The aggressive ads
3.The animated ads
4.Tracking cookies
5.Low maintainance of the site

Đаηgєя моυѕє

ps. I do sub & have from day 1.
i dont like points or getting of my scores :_(