« Back to All Topics
Well done
Well done
Well done
Well done to the flyordie developers for removing path in practise mode resulting in stopping the cheats in 8 ball ...can the same be done in snooker etc please ?
🙃
😮
How is there so many negative reactions to this?
❤️
🙃
problems with Eco-Setting ;)
❤️
Clear your browser history/cache and restart your browser and you should be able to turn them off then.
🙃
It has nothing to do with that. Everyone has this problem (all browsers) only in pool game except snooker.
❤️
Hello!
I'm also experiencing an issue. Perhaps there is some maintenance or work happening on the backend.

Best regards,
coolru
This is what I did and it works perfectly for me now.
Was it possible to cheat in a real game by enabling 'show path'? That would explain a few things where people have suddenly started banging everything in at pace. I have problems with eco-settings too.
When I enter snooker game (match or practice) all eco-settings buttons show as 'off' (no tick) but some are actually 'on' (show environment, animate view changes, animate automatic camera and reflective balls) but boost power is 'off' (I want it 'on'!)

Can tick/untick the button but has no effect.

Same for 8 ball I think.

Firefox 111.0.1 Linux Mint
❤️
Yes, I have this problem too.
Why would there be a path in practice mode in the first place? You're not getting any ' practice ' if you have a path.
❤️
🙃