« Back to All Topics
Disconnections with updates?
Posted in 
Technical
Posted in 
Technical
Have disconnections come with the updates ? Have come across a few players with alot of disconnections including myself when sitting in lobby testing the connection, got disconnected like 5 times, just wondering when will this be sorted ? Thanks To the team, cheers 👋
Hello Pσѕ Cυe! :) 

There are many reasons for this.
The most common is that the connection between your machine and the server is broken somewhere, this is usually not your system's fault, nor the server's fault, but rather at one of the many points at which your machine connects to the server, the connection is broken (immediately afterwards, run " tracert www.flyordie.com" if you want to see where).
In this case, the server tries to restore the connection, sometimes it succeeds, however, it may not be possible.

If this happens often, we can recommend the following to avoid the problem (unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that the connection will not be interrupted):

Try connecting without a router. Thus, there is one less chance of error.
Excessive virus protection or unjustified excessive use of any "security" software can also cause problems.
We recommend reviewing how many of these programs are running and deleting unnecessary ones.
We can temporarily stop all similar software (firewall, antivirus, nis, etc...) to see if it fixes anything.
Close all other running programs, especially those that can consume bandwidth (file exchange, downloads, etc.)

We wish you more fun! :) 
​Regards:
virág520
Hi virag, 

Thanks for reply m8

I never had any problems 4 days ago and also it's not a coincidence that when Flyordie have done an update, problems have occured with the server for many. 

It doesn't seems normal this. I hope it gets sorted.

Kind regards.
🙃
❤️
Answer
Hello!

I'm also getting dropped mid-game, wherever I played tonight. Out of 5 open matches, 3x drop:s