Billiards
no path in practice
Posted in 
Billiards
no path in practice
what happened to path in practice
🙃
Hi hughir,
To prevent cheaters from using it during games, "path" has been removed from the pool games.
Hi John, So in other words the path was hacked ? 😃omg, I guess flyordie is now doing a major change to everything which is a great thing. I just hope the version/game that I've been playing this past year returns back to normal because I'm annoyed at this score box change, feels weird when aiming, the balls and table is unesesarily smaller, the colours are slightly blurry and different the eco settings not working either causing me shot power misjudgement, the environment is not a thing I play with because it puts me off, Along with disconnections that have come with it which have majorly put me off.  Removing the path is something I can live with because I never used it to practice anyway.. what was the point of having it in the first place lol 😆 lastly I have never really used the practice mode either, I think it's a waste of flyordie data space.
Edited by Skilled-Pσѕ-Cυe
Kind regards John, and thank you for your swift replies as always mate. 😊👍
well john if people are using the path to cheat and that is the where they are getting it, then yes sir it should be removed. Its a shame to even have to, but like the man said we will live. Let's  just hope that is the only source .time will tell. thank you for letting us know
At first I was wondering if this actually meant that no one can use program in Pool or Snooker anymore.

As for the known programs in the Billiards community, I have not seen them around for a while.
what. was there path in practice? :S how is that fun??
🙃