« Back to All Topics
sweeping
Posted in 
Curling
sweeping
Posted in 
Curling
sweeping
Playing when sweeping seems to be muffled, slows down, or even stops, no matter how hard you sweep, is difficult. It occurs during some (the most crucial) shots. The first shot on sweepsing is always flawless; it's really smooth and free of interruptions. Unusual creativity from the programmers! I have been playing this game for a long time, and it is really bothersome. I say again, the sweeping occasionally even stops. Odd!
🙃
Can confirm.  This happens to me all the time too.
I'm experiencing the same thing. I thought it may have been my mouse, or my mouse pad, but switching these out yields no change
I just tested it in three games (with guests). I didn't face this problem. (This is an information for FlyOrDie's developers.)
Regards, John! I have also attempted to play as a guest. And everything about sweeping went well. Haha. I've played only 1 end thou. However, as soon as I started playing with my nick and hit several crucial shots, the sweeping became sporadic. And no matter how quickly or forcefully you sweep, you won't be able to get the desired line in the game where every sweep matters (you may need to sweep all the way). The sweeping in the game might have been made more sensitive and responsive if the developers had wanted to be more creative, but instead they made it "deaf" and "stuttering." You need to "repeat", You need to stop sweeping and restart it again to make the sweeping go out of "jamming mode," And doing that, time will be lost along with the shot and the game.
I appreciate you everyone agreeing with me!
Thank you for the information. I appreciate it.
Kind regards,
John