« Back to All Topics
The Cheat Break illeagle or not?
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
Ok here it is.. when i first started pool no one new cb. till the past few weeks almost everyone i play does the CB.  Now I am tellin my self should this be illeagle. I asked SUNDOWN a moderator about it and she said it was illeagle now. when ever i play someone now, i say CB is now illeagle, but they doit n e way. POsts ur thoughts.
I think it should be illegal and sundown who is really the onlny 9ball room 1 mod should crack down on it.
How should she crack down, exactly?
Cheat break is entirely legal. It was stated clearly about 3 months back. No moderator has the power to do anything for such action unless stated at a future date. But it's 9 ball and who plays that anyway.
Many people play 9ball. I think they should make 9ball where you can not make the 9 after the break for 1 shot after break. So you cant do cb or any other creative breaks. The thing is the cb can be set up different and can make it on the 3rd or 4th shot. Since people are using a letter in "next" to do it, maybe FOD should fix the program by moving the word "next" to the middle or right side of the screen. If it is on the right side of the screen there is nothing to click because there are no backwards breaks.

Masterman2
CB is legal..if it wasnt den it wudda bin posted in FOD news n there is more than 1 cb no movin da werd next wuddnt help..4 example..JayB's cb :)
My CB has been stopped; the 2 is no longer in the same place in the pack.. WTG FOD :p
OK...heres wot i think about the subject...not sayin it is important wot i think...
First of all an "
illeagle
" is a sick bird.
Second, the Cheat Break is legal, but being legal doesnt make it correct.  It is cheap, and ppl that do it r CHEAP..thats why i have them all muted...if u want to know who does the Cheat Break ask me.  And FoD ppl, do sumthing about it..About 2 yrs ago there was another CB and u ppl sort it, so plz do it again...TY
as far as I know, and i'm not pretending to be any kind of expert, the games are based on a real rack of pool. Don't any of you watch or play the real game. When do you ever see the referee state to a player that he mustn't try to win the game with the least amount of shots possible. If you can do it then good luck to ya. ;)  btw, I cant . :p
The More You Mention CB The More It Will Be Used!

GL Norwich 4 Promotion