Whats happening i cant get on to the game
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
i cant get on to the game it says

"If you see this text your browser might not support features required by this online game or you have disabled them.
Please check out our support pages available at www.flyordie.com. "

it means java isnt enabled something like that, ive installed it a few times but i still cant get on.
Have i missed something in the disscussions about the servers being down for a while as ive noticed no one is is the rooms. Are there anyone else experiencing the same problem.
please say if you cant get on it would help as ive been trying all day.
Its alright now i can get on i found out what the problem was 
there is a topic like this in billiards and one in general by me
What was da problem?
How did u find it out?
The problem is that there is something wrong with the site, so you need to wait for it to be put right. All we can do now is to keep practising on the pc game.
Is it necessary to have a live debate about this subject? Have any of you tried to get support on this problem? If you all send emails off about this problem then FlyOrDie will notice that it is happening to more then one person and act more quickly. But, it will still take a while, as FlyOrDie needs to address the problem before fixing it.

Send emails with anything according to this problem to: 
support@flyordie.com

i am having the same problem what did you do to fix it?
Shit, I wish I read this forum sooner. I have the same problem. Thought that I had installed something that fucked everything up so I formatted my entire c-drive and installed everything again. First thing I did was check billiardS out and ... nothing!!! Same white screen with text saying that my browser bla, bla, bla. I wanted to play against a friend of mine and he's having no troubles at all. I hope that you're all right by saying that flie or die will fix this problem. I WANT TO PLAY 8-BALL!!!

i didnt do anything to fix it its the sites problem i do wish they would sort it out though.
If your running norton firewall :  thats where the problem is. There latest update messed my internet explorer up . Try sygate firewall ,no problems with that and its free.  problem solved.  back on pool
thanks to OPERATOR he solved the problem when you get the message about browser bangered up press ctrl + f5 then that fixes it
My problem is solved too. Norton internet security was the problem. You just have to enable the ad-blocker. Then everything works perfect.