« Back to All Topics
Runners in Snooker
Posted in 
Billiards
Runners in Snooker
Posted in 
Billiards
Runners in Snooker
This just really peaves me. A few moments ago, I was playin friskie987 in Snooker Pro tourney. I had a 58 point break, and was up to 66, with 5 Reds left on the table. He decides to be such a good sport, and runs. I believe I could have gotten a century in this game, but he had to show low class and leave during the game. He always does crap like this. Has anyone else had him do this to you?
Did it really affect you?  If it did you should Contack FOD and ask them if they can stop Runners.
You can't stop runners. They play a game, they win, you can't force them to stay. Best thing is to mute them.

I'd also like to point out that bam has ran against me and others numerous times so I think it was rather hippcritcal of him to make this post.  

thats bang out and u should get a free vip from him

Euan, maybe you should read a little better. He didnt run after the game. He ran while the game was still going on, therefor preventing me from going for a century. And also, Euan, I have run before. i don't deny that. But I only leave after games where either someone tried to 3 foul me or they have run on me in the past. 
Sorry I'm asleep, was up til 1am last night writing essays, mind me and my stupidity.
Also, my first statement is correct, so I really don't know what I'm apologising for.
i think they should make a button that says bo3, bo5 and so on and both players agree on how many games they want and both click ont he same one. If they run then they lose points

just a thought
When I play people higher rated than me and I am winning they often call me a prick and leave. 3 People runned today when I was playing them.
No bam  your not good enough to get i vip in snooker pro room   not even the top players can so what makes yo different?

and besides it isnt like you havent run out on some1 when there on a high break  is it.

I KNOW FOR SURE YOU HAVE!