« Back to All Topics
Double Crown
Posted in 
Billiards
Double Crown
Posted in 
Billiards
Double Crown
Its my first ever time having a double crown :). Im proud of myself . ;)
i am so proud of wicked :). wtg m8 keep up all ur work and ur standard and ur top form of play. ;)
im really  proud of my m8 wicked on gettin the dbl crown a hope u gt the snook 1 to lol gl m8 keep winnin :);):p gl bro 
u r on top form m8 u hve blowin every1 away ur to gd m8 :p:);)

THE LEGENDARY BARREL IS THE BEST

CROWN IN SNOOK SOON  .................. LOL

FROM DA TURKISH FAMILY... BIG UP

Very well done m8, i am very happy to see such a snice person be at the top of his game winning loads of matches and keeping his form, i hope to see you with all 4 crowns (that means snooker pro as well) very soon as you are blowing the compitition away with your amazing skill. Well done again m8, and gl into the future on being the best billiards player ever on flyordie.

B£4DL£_TD
The first few people that posted after the original seem to be suspicious. His own names maybe?
watch and learn is cummin for wicked cues bling bling

turkx is a faggot player 
You don't know me Wicked but I just would like to say Very well done it's a great achievement, Just keep up your brilliant form, And watch superkid316:p Your both brilliant playrs at the moment.
Very well done Wicked in getting double crown.;)..but you know if you play me..you  will lose it..yes?..lol j/k :p  Keep up the good work ;)

StreamLine
lol don't be cheeky streamy :p
yup nice wicked but get this in snooker  in same times :).
206 wrc as get 3 crown in same times :):).

gl m8 for get this 3 crown :)
superkid has attained all 3 crowns couple of days ago :p
Airfusion wrote:

>Re: Double Crown  Posted: Aug 1, 2004 2:33 PM  
>reply  
>
>superkid has attained all 3 crowns couple of days ago 

Which of the four crowns are you counting as all three?
Further to your enquiry Beppe, i have set aside to answer your question.

the three crowns that superkid has attained are/were:
1) Snooker
2) 9 Ball
3) 8 Ball

much obliged to reply.

Airfusion
:p:p
I was really asking how you can you say that he had ALL THREE crowns when there are actually more than three of them...