« Back to All Topics
Stay Or Go?
Posted in 
Off-topic
Stay Or Go?
Posted in 
Off-topic
Stay Or Go?
I have now been on Flyordie for 2 years, and I now have to make a decision on wether I stay or go, My reasons to stay are:

1. To keep in touch with my friends.
2. I enjoy playing (not as much as I used to)

I have been playing FoD so long because I hoped to one day become a Mod, due to a demerit this is no longer possible, My reasons for leaving are:

1. More vurbal abuse, and its starting to annoy me.
2. FoD cant seem to decide on there mods and rules.
3. Bored of playing sometimes.
4. Lack of competitivness between players.

I was hoping people would give me some guidense and help me decide what to do, do I 
Stay Or Go?
 Thats the question!
Stay ĐЄ√ЇŁ 

.....just dont let this site wreck your life,like its recked mine ..use it for entertainment... not,personal probs
hey Devil! i dont think u should leave cuz every1 on here knos u and u will b sry if u leave! :)
Hi Jon
ive known you now for a while. i think your a nice person and you have become a good friend to me.
you live up the road from me and we have a good crack together to about Darlo and Boro etc .lol
i would like you to stay please mate.

regards

your friend

steve
ok, i dnt no u but heres a simpl solution....

if u like 2 play (even a bit) but stil get bored SOMETIMES, and u hav pals, then just com on 
less

u c? com on once in a wile 2 say hi and relax, then just cary on wit a ne normal life u may or may not hav (no offense ment)
John,
 We dont know each other yet , and I do understand, fully , where you're coming from. My wife asks me the same thing on a regular basis. ''Why do you stay on this site, when there are more pool sites on the internet than FlyorDie ?''. She is the one that sees how frustrating and angry I get at some of the goings on in here. I have left my computer, on more than one occasion, thinking, ''That is the final straw''.
 Here are a couple of reasons why I stay , I hope they encourage you to make the right choice .

1) I have met more friends than enemies here.
 2) I intend to make many more.
 3) I play only for fun and not competition.
 4) I have faith that this site can only improve.
 5) I feel like a part of a small community.

I must admit , the last few days have been a disaster on the reputation of Fly or Die. And  we, as a community, will
probably feel the atmosphere going round for a long time. But its up to all us real Fod'ers to keep encouraging each other as best we can. This is, i feel, is the essence of any true community. Look on me as a neighbour John. If you had a shortage of teabags, I would happily donate a few for your teacup. This is what a neighbour does for his friends within a community. But we all have neighbours we dont really get along with and couldnt even ask the time of day from them. But, this is a large enough place to home all of them.   
What I have found, that helps me when I get annoyed with this site, is the ability to give it a rest for a couple of days or even weeks.
On my return, I am seen by the friends that i've made here and they are all truly happy to see me again. This only reassures me that there are people who do appreciate the friendships I have formed and make me appreciate them as friends. This does help me in my own decision to keep coming back again and again. I hope with all my heart John , that I havn't been rambling on and that anything I have posted will encourage you to stay too. I also hope we can build a friendship one day over a friendly, non competitive, non abusive, giggle filled game of pool.

yours hopefully buddy,

:D  Rab  :D 
well said Rab, you too are a great friend to me. id be sorry to see you go too.

your friend 

steve
Can I say, never a truer word spoken Rab, I think that what you have taken the time to say is how many of us feel.

I, like yourself, have many friends on here, and see it as a small community, where we can all come to have a good natter, have a laugh and play friendly games.  
You and I have been good friends for about 3 years, so good things do come from being on FOD :D

Stay Devil, and take Rabs advice :)

San ;)

Stay!!
You have lots of friends who will miss you, and you will probably miss them too.. so do like X-Honna says and Come on less often.. that way your friends will still miss u but not as much.
If you do decide to leave you have to come back and visit us all !!  it's in the small print :p lol 

Take care hun

Nik x
I know you don't like me dude, but stay. I respect you and I know your popular on here, and what Rab:p said was true. So out of my books I want you to stay m8.

LIVE
STRONG
oor Rab : ''Why do you stay on this site, when there are more pool sites on the internet than FlyorDie ?''.

What other pool sites are there? I love FlyOrDie myself but I want to see others. Sorry, pretty random but. 

?:| Rab???

LIVE
STRONGB-)

Go!!!!!
i dont like you... u r too childish... please go.. dont turn ur computer on anymore.. please.. do us all a favor.. :_|

LoOoOoOl JK m8
u r a cool guy and i think a lot of ppl here likes u.. so just do whatever u think it's best for you man. think about you and that's it ;)

.....X..... B-)
I was about to cry there mate and ty all for wanting me to stay!
I agree 100% here..please stay Devil

Streamy
these topics come up all time and no1 ever leaves. the ones who leave are the ones who dont post.
I dont want to openly advertise a rival pool site on here, I think it would be a little disrespectful m8 lol. but i might whisper it to ya :D

Rab 
aww rab wen i red ur first reply i almost cried :(
i agree:( 
but next time dont dribel on, keep it to urself u fool or ill slap u:( 
love u rab (big kisses) mwahhh
Gaz do you have to hurt my feelings like this in the open, lmao
I dont 'dribel' Gaz m8, I 'dribble'. :^O

ty,

:DRab:D

Hey,you probaly know me as HoTsHoT123 or βαІІαđ øf ωαя™

3 reasons to stay m8 :D

1.Friends,you meet people on here who  you'd be surprised the relationships that come with them.

2.It is fun,remember all the fun times that youve had over the bad,their part of life.

3.Me :D
You don't need to make a decision whether to stay or go. If FlyOrDie is getting you to you a bit, just take some time out. You will like FlyOrDie more because of it.

[img=
http://img52.echo.cx/img52/9964/jamez4lc.jpg
]