« Back to All Topics
New Feature....
Posted in 
Billiards
New Feature....
Posted in 
Billiards
New Feature....
The new feature to be able to mute someone or hit your do not disturb while some1 is challenging is great.  This will definatly put a stop to thos annoying immature people who cant take NO for an answer.......

My concern is that it only works on the web version not on the 3d version.  Am i missing something, Ive re-downloaded it and still nothing?

Of course it works on both. If someone is challengeing you and you can refuse and click 'do not disturb' quick enough, simply rufuse and hit ctrl + d ;)
Non subscribers get 'do not disturb' buttons as well...ffs what do subscribers get over non subscibers, it's getting ridiculous, i'm thinking twice over subscribing :)
your missing the whole point of my post...Have you even noticed the new feature that was added?????

Try to read again ;)
OHH ! lol I haven't noticed .. can't get on web browser without taking down my firewall :(
when do non subscribers get do not disturt buttons
They don't. 

The reason why PC Game does not have this new feature is because it is installed in your computer. Web browser loads from FlyOrDie, therefore giving you this feature. It will be available to PC Game users when FlyOrDie provides a downloadable update .. ;)