« Back to All Topics
Crown Will be some1's 4 a lil while, while the 3 gr8 players have a bann!
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
3 gd players are banned, well 2,
royal and wicked, good mates

well how could they all get banned for language?? y not give them a DERMITT?

n e way, who ever has the crown now, best not get to happy i guess, there bk on monday!
dat would b me :p i'll just hav to beat them 2 :(
lol trouble u no nothing ok im better den both of dem so shhhh n go learn whos good and who aint Jamaican is best aka me in 8ball ty
agreed :p u bettr den dem 2 ne day :(
well bad bwoy your not that good, in 2 bo3s between us when your using the jamaican dragon name ive won 2-0 and 2-1, so i think i know whos good and its not you. and them results are fact!
Ahhhh i should be crown ty, you're all crap, i could kick all your azzes any day ty.....ul gg's nt blnt ty :)
11-10 to me Pie :p/*

Nick

PS He is class :p
I mean Ryan and Pie :p
Sorry about 3 posts :S
Royal-Godfather  3 3 - 0 752 (+23) 689 (-23) 

i rest my case :p
want more, come get some :)
If its true that pie r squared is sixers tm, ive beat sixers tm in bo3 as well. fact!. u2 have not beaten me(fact!) so maybe you should stop running your mouths off in here till your able to beat me in a game of bo3

dont ignore the facts, they dont lie 
lol, maryhinge :( whoeva u r, u neva beaten me :( so stop runnin ur mouth :) until u can prove it...
PIE ur not that good,
You beat me...WoW!! it was 1am in the morning and my first games back from my 2 day bann. ok u might have beaten me but it doesnt mean u will always beat me and definately doesnt mean ur better then me does it? 
thats just the 1 off, im back on my usuall form today so we will see what happens now if u play me :p hopefully u wont be scared and ill beat u 2-0 later on.!or more games if ut not scared after loosing 2.
JAMAICAN DRAGON is just a runner... and not a good player
PIE ur not a worthy crown. as once im back on form ur dead. lol
my frend wicked cue has better talent and is gonna kill everyone for once he comes back from his bann ty...! :)
hmmm, wot was the score there? 2-1 to me? looks like i won agen :(
lol just because you beat someone doesnt make them bad, people have good and bad days. i was crown yesterday too, but that doesnt mean i couldnt get it with all those other players playing. i had to beat those other players the day before to get a (1) anyway. i have been crown before even with those players still playing, and have had 810 points which is more than most of them have had, im not saying this makes me better, i know players like jamacian dragon are better than me, but you gotta give anyone who can get crown credit, and not just kid yourself its because other players are banned
pie r2 i beat you 2-0 under your alias sixers tm so stfu

i can prove it by clicking my info 
the facts are i beat you so stop claiming your the best

results are fact!  and you knows it
i neva claimed i was the best lol, im far from it, but i neva played maryhinge :( and if i did, i'd win ty