« Back to All Topics
Real Madrid
Posted in 
Off-topic
Real Madrid
Posted in 
Off-topic
Real Madrid
Real Madrid the best. 29 Leagues, 9 Champion leagues and a bunch of other trophies.... BEAT THAT BARÇA!!
real who? never heard of them :p
You guys wish. 6 points is nothing
No, 6 points is  not nothing, it is 2 wins with the team above losing twice. So Barcelona quite clearly have an advantage. :)
They have an advantage BUT we are the best team in the world and having the best players so we do have a good shot at it
they have the best 
HISTORY
 they aren't the best team in the world right now.
The best team in the world would still be in the champion's league. I believe Barca & Chelsea are the best teams in Europe and Real consistently underperform.
Maybe. Well saying that is the best team in the world is an expression. the best right now is chelsea and AC milan of course but we are still wayyyy better than barÇa
The league table never lies. ;)

Also, have you ever actually been to the Bernabeu?
Of course i've been. I'm a Real Madrid fan(duh). even though i dont live in sapin no more. I just like to discuss a lot about soccer and exchange comments and ideas. And we will catch BARÇa in the league
I remember watching a tv show sometime last year and it was players,(past and still playing)and other important people related to the game from FIFA and UEFA saying who they thought where the most succesful teams in the world. Real Madrid got voted most successful Manchester United 2nd and the Mighty Glasgow Celtic in 3rd:D 
My opinion is that Chelsea have the best defence in Europe, whislt Barca and Milan have the best strikeforce. Real Madrid are a brilliant team, no doubt and as a Chelsea fan I am not too keen on Barca after the infamous Frisk-Rijkaard incident but I must say Barca are much stronger at the moment. 

Going a bit off topic, anyone see Chelsea v Liverpool last night? Yawn Yawn. Liverpool defend, Chelsea give the ball away too much. It was like watching paint dry. But the Blues will win it in the second leg. I say 2-0.
tell me about it.A boring 0-0. I though the game was gonna be one of those 3-2 or 4-3 but it was boring. I do think chelsea will beat liverpool and i think that chelsea has the best chance of winning the Champions League but never forget AC Milan is a very strong team.I know Real Madrid is having a couple of bad seasons but we will be back. The problem with them is that they concentrate in getting "galacticos" or "stars" instead of looking for young talent. most people in real madrid are 27 and older.
Yes, AC Milan are a huge threat and I picked them out to win it and I still reckon they will. Id like to see Chelsea v AC Milan but its still possible for a Liverpool v PSV if PSV can pull something special off. I think we should start with 4-4-2 in Liverpool, with Forsell up front with Drogba.
Why are you guys talking about soccer in a tanx forum?
I think AC milan is defenetely going to be in the final and is gonna crush PSV. I also think Chelsea has a bigger chance of beating Liverpool. Liverpool should play with morientes. By the way Chelsea won the premier leagu so that will give them motivation(congrats for them!!) And Bayern Munich also won the bundesliga(congrats for them!!) and Real Madrid won 2-0 today!!! HAHAHA... we are still alive in the league race
Even if Chelsea win the champions league..DONT count it as a treble..UVE got to include the F.A cup in a real treble ..just like united in 99...ac milan will win it..even though they are so negatine to watch..and so boring..UNITED will be back next year to show the way the game should be played..
Manchetser wont be bak next season.... REAL MADRID will hahahahahahahaha
Is it me,or can anyone else see a cat ..trying to burst out of the premiership trophy? lol
Due to futher scrutiny..it looks more like a dog lol
Gonna get the title back next year..u chelsea fans...
I feel Real Madrid have been a boring team to watch this season and have not being living up to their "alleged" potential. Barcelona have been by far the best team in Spain and Chelsea and Ac Milan have dominated Europe :)[img=
http://img93.echo.cx/img93/4475/galatasaray5fw.jpg
]
Real madrid hhas not been good these season but we'll be back next season.... prepare barcelona fans!!!!
Liverpool should play with morientes

Can't really since Real played him in their opening two fixtures of the CL. Kind of against the rules.

I'll settle for a scrappy 89th minute own goal off Frank Lampards left ear lobe tomorrow night. Hats off to Chelski, they bought well (and often) but still made a team...but think that Liverpool are due one against them, and surely Chelski used all their luck up against Bayern?

Here's hoping

Cinder
I'm going to be positive and go for a 4-3 win for Liverpool. :) Unlikely yet possible :p
but remember chelsea goals are going to count double in liverpools stadium 
So whats double nothin? :p 

Still nothin :D

If Liverpools defence play as well in the final as they did tonight, that'll be number 5 coming back to Anfield.
yup. I guess ur right cinder. They played very good tonight and they proved to have a great defence.
Liverpool's defence was class. Carragher was amense aswell as finnan and hamman. I was really disapointed in Gerrard who really under preformed. Was glad Chelski went out being a Celtic fan and hating Mourinho. Looks like Imbromavich will go out and spend another £200,000,000+ to try get the trophy. Hope AC will win though
I can honestly say as a Chelsea fan that im not bothered. We won the one that we wanted-The Premiership, the game was shockingly boring, both teams were poor going forward and a lot of the time all 11 Liverpool players were behind the ball. I even started laughing when Gudjohnsen missed. I don't know whether this is because of the way Liverpool played after their goal or just because we had won the big one that we had craved. At least there will be goals in the final now-might put a tenner on 5-0.

Can I just ask do you think the earlier knockout stages should be seeded? Liverpool got to the semi by knocking out Bayer Leverkusen and Juventus. Chelsea did it by knocking out Barcelona and Bayern Munchen. Doesn't really seem fair that the better teams have the harder games earlier on.

Thoughts please.

Anyone see Sky Sports News tonight? They had a virtual replay thing which got camera angles ITV didnt and it proves the ball was 
NOT
over the line.

Now you may be thinking they will have had the penalty anc Cech would have been sent off anyway. Just remember Gerrard's penalty last week and that Cudicini is one of the only goalies to save a penalty from Henry. In fact hes a very good penalty saver so who knows what could have happened? If missed Liverpool couldnt defend as much and Chelsea would have had more room to attack

Goalline Technology has to be brought in. It has potentially cost Chelsea a Champions League final.
Excuse my language but b*****cks :p ^^^
The ball was on the line and i also think it went in for a little bit so liverpool won... Anyways we cant dso nothing about it and chelsea wasent gonna beat milan anyways
anything can happen egggead..psv are out now but they deserve to be through   they won 3-1 and are out on away goals rule but they battered ac just like the first leg...ac shouldnt be through
we will see what happens on the final. I hope liverpool wins.. i woulnd't like to see an italian team take the champions league and less milan that won it 2 years ago. But i think milan will crush liverpool badly but i hope im wrong
Yup, I think the rounds need to be seeded. Goal-line technology is a MUST. PSV deserve to be in the final, but then so do Barca, and if it werent for Carvahlios case of GBH on their keeper, Chelsea wouldnt have made it past THAT round.
Not that I'm a completely biased Liverpool supporter or anything :p but I feel no pity for Chelsea what so ever, bottom line is they were as shockingly bad going forward as we were and ended up lumping balls into the penalty area hoping Drogba got on the end of it.
The "goal" or penalty debate...granted Cudicini is one of the best keepers in a penalty situation, and Gerrard was closer to the corner flag than the net last time, but hes also stepped down as penalty taker. Garcia would have been the man to take it. Notice you also forgot that Chelsea would have played 85 minutes with 10 players, and would have been forced to withdraw an outfield player to facilitate Cudicini's enterance (Cole?) leaving them 4 on 5 in a midfield battle they ultimately lost 5 on 5.
Finally (cue sighs of relief), I think Milan are there for the taking. Great keeper and defence, world class attack, but other than Gattuso..their midfield is lightweight, or at least was against a  5 man PSV midfield. Liverpool have Alonso back for the final and I can't see them losing that battle in midfield.

Like the sign on the kop said last night..."Make us dream"

Cinder.
Agree with most of above :)

Chelsea had at most 2 shots on target over 2 legs despite over 30 million pounds worth up front.
REAL MADRID JUST WON 5-0!!!!!!  Take that BARÇA!!! we r back in this
I agree Chelsea were not going to beat AC Milan-Our attack is not good enough. Ive heard a rumour we are trying to offer Veron + 20m for Adriano at Inter, he may well solve our striking problem. Also José wants to keep Mikael Forsell, he proved he can bang in 20 a season at Birmingham so hopefully with the service the likes of Duff, Robben, Cole and Lampard can supply he will get even more. 

All I can say is if Liverpool play the same way against Milan, they will get hammered. Crespo and Shevchenko are too good for that.
i agree they got good attack but they also got a great defence and will not allow a goal to liverpool
They have a slow defence, they need to utilise Cisse's pace. However they wont do this, they'll put 11 behind the ball.
well we lost the league but atleast we didnt put it easy. They better watch out next year cuz we will be back
well, now we really lost the leauge but i gotto admit it, they were better than us this year but atleast we gave them trouble until  the last second.... just hope next year will be different
lol how many replies are you gonna do? stop smamming and use one post to post lol

you posted 11 times when you could have posted in a single post
Barcelona deserved it and in the last 5 minutes of the game the defence just passed it back in forward unlucky egghead1 i would like to say "i told you so" but i aint that kinda guy. 

[img=
http://img225.echo.cx/img225/2070/karel0kn.jpg
]
Told You So :p