« Back to All Topics
FREE SUBSCRIPTION
Posted in 
Off-topic
FREE SUBSCRIPTION
Posted in 
Off-topic
FREE SUBSCRIPTION
ENTER THIS GENERAL KNOWLEDGE QUIZ AND WIN A MONTHS FREE  SUBSCRIPTION!
All you need to do is to be one of the first 50% of entries with all the correct answers to get through to the next round,and so on until we get to the final 2 players.
The winner will win one months subscription in a name of their choice.
There will be 10 questions per round,per day,you must start the quiz at round one to qualify for the prize.
Pleas remember this is meant to be fun.:)

The quiz will be starting on tuesday 2nd may 2005.
I would be interested to know what you think.

ιη-Qưïż-ιтινε :p

He said it will start on Tuesday ;)
Could you define " General Knowledge "?

Snipe
 ;\
lol with Snipe in it everyone loses :(
The definition of general knowledge is miscellaneous facts, so the subjects covered in this quiz will vary from eg;sport to music to history etc..:)

To enter quiz just look at this thread on the 2nd may and answer the questions as quickly as possible.Nearer the time i will post the exact time when the questions will be announced.

Please pass this on to your friends the more the merrier.;)

Thx  
ιη-Qưïż-ιтινε 
Are you direclty linked with flyordie or are you just some genourous guy giving away a subscription?
Im not linked to fly or die but i have asked them for permission to do this,I thought it would be a fun thing to do.:)

ιη-Qưïż-ιтινε
lol i was thinking it was about tanx :-P.  im out lol, i stink at history.
Have you considered the fact that cheating would be quite easy seeing as everybodies answers will be posted for all to see.

Snipe
 :|
Yes snipe, good point but i have considered this and have thought about it thoroughly i was going to post this info nearer the date. When i submit the questions i will also inform you how to tell me personally the answers so nobody else will see.therefore cheating will not be an option.
I hope this helps.:)

Thx 
ιη-Qưïż-ιтινε
Oh good,an honest person in here ,with NO enemy,s.

Very rare indeed.

Wonder how long that will last.

:p.
How will you divide and odd number ?
If in the event of an odd number accuring i will add the odd numbers until it evens out this may take one round or two, assuming all players keep playing.All i can do is play it as fairly as possible. :)

Thx
ιη-Qưïż-ιтινε.
So when is this going to start? What will be the classification for the types of history (eg. US History, World HIstory)? I got third place (out of eighty two) at the annual Governor's Cup Academic Team tournament for Social Studies. 
lol....and how many of the people will just go straight to google.com to find the answer :D

" The quiz will be starting on tuesday 2nd of may 2005 "

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. Dont think so.

:p
GET your wallet out you skinflints..we dont need talk og free subscription..pay and keep this wonderful site going ...
People should take a little gasp of air and realise everything costs..(mind u..im creeping up to fod that much..i expect a free subscrition for life...kiddin lol..
Sorry all for not doing the quiz but i have had problems playing the games so i have told flyordie i will never sub again as it's a waste of money.

Sort the cookies fod u cant play the games with 20 cookies hitting you at once.

Real big shame this was a good site in the old days :(
o look jamez has more 2 say & not at all of any interest 2 any 1..Get a life m8 u post about 30 replys a day & by the way that jamez piccy looks tat m8 ;\
Dont bother 2 reply 2 this as i would not dignify u with an answer.:)
jamez maybe does post 30times a day but all the things he post's are relevant to the thing he is posting to and aren't causing trouble.
ιη-Qưïż-ιтινε wrote:

by the way that jamez piccy looks tat m8

Good job you it's not yours then, eh? :p

[img=
http://img52.echo.cx/img52/9964/jamez4lc.jpg
]
Sorry for "spamming" but I assume "tat" means crap. I never have been/never will be good with chav/text speak. ;\

[img=
http://img52.echo.cx/img52/9964/jamez4lc.jpg
]
I am the only one who subs for free in here :|

[img=
http://img152.exs.cx/img152/623/x2g9dr.gif
]

JoelB-)
How do you manage that then X lol :p
I would think your full of it ;\