« Back to All Topics
3 Crownz At Same Time!
Posted in 
Billiards
3 Crownz At Same Time!
Posted in 
Billiards
3 Crownz At Same Time!
sup people i accomplished 3 crownz at da same time finally lol. snook pro. 9ball and 8ball. i never expected to get snooker pro crown didnt think i was good enough. anyway can i hear peoples opinions about how good i am. i wanna no if u think i deserved this or not :p!!!!

---Wicked Cue---
LMFAO SORRY I JUS HAD TO LAUGH
so you have 3 crownz....lol...so what.

se how modest  wicked is  he wants to hear chers about his perfomance .....let him have it ........buuuuuuuuu...........sry  m8 u diserved a big pack of aplause  ur really good  god luck kiping them :p
ok you got 3 crowns...ur never off but i cant believe your askin ppl to say how good u r.. lol thats a bit sad.  what u want ppl to do tell u ur the greatest?
lmfao sorry but i had to because its not like other people aint done it before lol its just a bit childish that u have to open up a topic like this. im not implying your selfish or arrogant but calm yourself kuz!
Congrats just shows how much of a sad life u have spending your entire existence on FOD.Well done! 
I wonder if he expected people to say 'Yeah, your good!'

Haha, he has the whole of FlyOrDie laughing at him. Shame that, but it isn't really.

And yes henry, he is arrogant but he's only an infant.
well you didnt hear that from me :)
Well done Wicked :p Too bad I wasn't around to keep you from getting it ;)
Don :p [ img = url ]

[img=
http://img.p
 hotobucket.com/albums/v32/dongenaro/leapdog.jpg]
you thinks hes childish for posting topic, yet u all replyed to it. and you don't need to be rude bout it. wtg wicked ;-)
Unlucky Wicked you lost your snooker crown. 

It's a shame 
NOT

> you thinks hes childish for posting topic, yet u all replyed to it. and you don't need to be rude bout it. wtg wicked.

You may laugh after a hillarious joke, we reply!
SO YOU HAVE 3 CROWNZ,SO WHY MAIL ME 15 TIMES TO TELL US WHAT A REAL LOSER YOU ARE,TRY GETTIN A GIRLFRIEND AND STOP MAKING OUT WITH YOUR COMPUTER(y)

TRY GETTIN A GIRLFRIEND AND STOP MAKING OUT WITH YOUR COMPUTER  
lmfao that was funny...

well congrats wicked but like everyone else has said.. LET THE POOR COMPUTER HAVE A BREAK!!!!! and the chair and most important YOU NEED A BREAK... go out make some friends... anyways 

:p
I can't how modest you are 3 crowns at the same time that is some achievement

did yu deserve it well theres no competition so its easy for yu
bo3 fair? on all games :D ill take em off ya :) or anyone else in that matter :)
hip hip hoooray.. clap clap for the handicap

Kind Regards,

Mess
lol come with a topic like that an no wonder people are laughing at you lol

im agreeing wit all these ppl LMFAO:> ppl shuldnt tell u how gud u r how gud u r iz how gud U THINK u r ;)

`  ~YOUNGPLAYER~
i think you meant, you shouldn't tell people how good you THINK you are, if you actually had talent.. others would see it and then rate you ;)

lol If Wicked Cue can get 3 crowns, then anybody can :p/*
yeh airfusion thats wot i meant;):p
Lmfao i beat him 4-0 thats 2 best of 3's on two of his names and then he started cryin and sayin im muted lol :)