« Back to All Topics
Veriac
Veriac
Veriac
I understand the problems we had were out of your control but with these issues I lost a full days clicks and would like them back please. today wen I logged in Head was owed 3 days clicks and only got 2. 
not 2 mention we all believe for our time and trouble we should all get an extra days clicks so please add 2 days clicks to me V thanks, it is only fair and right, in our contract it no where states frequent crashes and delays in our playing ability so once again please give us all extra clicks and I am owed at least 1 day for wat I didnt get
it is outta ur hands V   but this is the third time this month this happened we pay the money to play not wait for Fly or die to get back up and running. personal its getting annoying. last night it was down for like 10 hours, there was only a few people in there and I for 1 had lots a problems while playing. 

braves

this part is from lilm&m since he cant post yet :

Since the web site was down, I think that me and the other players should get a extra days clicks 

lilm&m

I as well concur all total to this date I have lost over 4800 clicks due to uncontroled downtime I understand that sometimes it cant be helped but there should be some comp for when it does

I love this game and almost all who play here. But once agaib I have to state does it not saY one in the fine print that you can play as long as the sight is up, or as long as we see fit that you can play, we all payed for a 24/7 game not a wen its up, its up game, we are all in agreement that we r owed something here, its in V's and Danni's hands now, so lets see how dedicated they are to the people who pay Danni's salary, and the people who make it so V doesnt have to go back to Tanx.  We did our part by paying, lets see you guys do yours by showing you care for the subs.     Thats all I got right now

stop complainin ffs, dnt even kno wtf u goin on bout, but seems like ur cryin over nothin
Extract from the terms of service.

5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES 

YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. FLYORDIE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. 

FLYORDIE MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT 

(ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, 

(v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. 

and sorry I didnt mean for that to sound rude in any way what so ever