Mods Breaking Fod Rules?
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Mods Breaking Fod Rules?
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Mods Breaking Fod Rules?
http://forum.flyordie.com/thread.jsp?forum=16&thread=14568&tstart=0&trange=15

This is a link to a topic in League Announcement where we see this message posted by stonehenge:

" I would like to welcome all new members to this new league. In addition to new players, we will also be looking to increase our current members capable of running Tournaments.

We are looking for applications from people who wish to help the league by Running tournaments for people. Experience of running a tournament is not desirable, but is not essential. Training can, and will be provided for those people who have never been a Tournament Director before.

All we ask that People who want to become a Tournament Director are able to give sufficient time to run 2 tournaments a week.

To apply please fill in the Application Form

Regards,

Veriac"

Veriac? Is this not Mike's name? Did Veriac go on Mike's name (nick sharing, against FOD rules)? I believe so, because the post is certainly written in Veriac's style, and is signed by Veriac.

Nick

Perhaps it doesnt occur to you that moderators can edit a post, just like i have done with this one.
Sometimes we leave a timestamp to show its edited, but we dont have to

Veriac

ha, bannage both. And ive seen mike swear, twice, wen ive beaten in him in snooker. But he doesnt ban himself, just others....for no reason...
This is the kind of stuf people lyk to see...wkd work kebab...just hope the mods own up to there mistakes!
Veriac does a fine job here.
Correction.. *Some* mods do a good job.
yup good points hardy fire V's ars i say
No, i didnt say fire V, i said some mods do job well, Veriac is one of them.
the point you made in yours first post killer was answered by veriac himself .. the rest is just rubbish