« Back to All Topics
mod's
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
mod's
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
mod's
i was under the impression that mods are here to observe the actions of other users. but, evry day for the past 2 weeks i have been on the site, there has not been 1 mod anywhere to be seen, so why do f.o.d have these people in the first place, it seems to me that a mod is just a total waste of time and effort. or is it just me.
yeah they should have someone who is online often,like me:p
Just because you don't see a mod doesn't mean one doesn't see you.
Kinda like Santa without the gifts.
I’m wondering, but can mods have more than one nic?
Whos going to bann them if they do ?
Yeah. Moderators can be unseen. have you ever noiced the random... Guests in ur game? ;)
maybe they are all on msn talking

MAYBE if everyone in 8ball etc showed each other a little respect and didnt swear or continually break FoD chat etiquette rules, then there wouldnt be the need for as many moderators, or for mods to be at back and call 24/7.

IN addition, if you people actually tried behaving yourself whilst playing or waiting for a game, more people would play.

REMEMBER this is a family site, and the curse per minute rate at some times of the day is ridiculous.

YOU ALL should pay a visit to Larkinor chat sometimes. There we learnt to respect one another and it is the most civil and well behaved chatrooms in the whole of FlyorDie.

We maintain good discipline in the chat by following certain procedures and principles:

1. NO swearing, cursing, or derogatory name-calling.
2. NO typing in capital letters, it looks as if you are shouting otherwise. It is a chat room after all.
3. NO flooding the chat by typing the same thing repeatedly, or practising faces.

IN other words, use the chatroom to chat, not to get a cheap thrill at calling somebody a <censored>. Its sad and anyone who tries to ruin other peoples fun should go and GET A LIFE.

Thank you.

Demonolithslayer/ mage_basher
agreed, but larkinor is crap ;)
Moderators usually try and do their best to solve the trials and tribulations of us simple folk yet we seem to forget at times that they are Mods..not Gods ;)
Diamods I'm sure no one cares what you think thanks but your point is way off and dumb
i have seen mods duck and run when seeing a problem like for example Spirit Walker runs or leaves everytime there is conflict or a problem also SunDown and ZZtop and TUCSONCARL and Luna Why don't fod give moderator jobs to people who are getting baned instead of the ones that dunno what to do when someone clones a name for example also i'd like to say that
>give moderator jobs to people who are getting baned

How would giving the job to someone with no respect for the rules of the site help FoD or it's users in any way? They are more likely to create problems by abusing the priviledges given to them. Why am I even replying to such a dumb comment? X-(
Has there ever been a mod evicted from the mod community? And if so, can they ever return to FOD?