LG RM 4
Posted in 
Billiards
LG RM 4
Posted in 
Billiards
LG RM 4
Hi all,

Just wanted to let you all know that lol has mergeed with the new atl league. We will be playing in LG Rm 4 8ball and Snooker Lite Rm 2.

Feel free to sign up at www.myleague.com/atl

Thanks
Þäŋŧħěŗ
Congrats on the lg rm m8 and your more than Welcome to share rm 2 snook  lite with rol lg and rnw lg m8:)
The Power, ur such a hard man aint u, not everyone subs a new nick every month just to go crown hunting (like u probably do), a lot of ppl (me included) like to play in these leagues and have fun, so stick yer nose where it belongs m8 instead of coming out with a completely pointless comment?
oh hush biglister nobody was talkin to u.. do us all a favor and stfu ty
If you have nothing to say about league then keep out of this topic? Hence the name LG RM 4. So you going to start dissing leagues then how about YOU stfu and stay out of the LEAGUE topic ;)

Thanks
Þäŋŧħěŗ
lol, was anyone talkin to u either maka?;\
and sry Power, i know it was a bit of a random outburst by me lol:$
Bad decision possibly don't you reckon with this merger?
No, not bad merge. Atl League has over 122 members in under 2 weeks thanks, will be largest league on fod soon. Nps ty ;)
Nice one, i am now convinced this merger was a good idea and beneficial. Ryan will be happy ;)?
Ryan is nothing to do with lol league or atl league. And he will not have anything to do with them. All he does is criticise the way i run leagues and help out, Therefore, he is not welcome in any league that i am taking part in the running of.

Thanks ;)