« Back to All Topics
bo 3?
Posted in 
Billiards
bo 3?
Posted in 
Billiards
bo 3?
bo3 im sick of ppl in forum moaning . when they lose they say runner . were in fod does it say u have to play best of 3:\ .if you was down in a pup you put 1 pound on table u play winner(in north 20 p ) u dont ask to play again you go put your name back on blackboard so give it a rest lads :)
agreed watty m8 its funny it just seems like they dont like to lose.  tell u what makes me laugh too is when i beat someone at pro snook and i leave they omg runner lol as if i got hours to spareona bo3 in pro snook hehehe.. and also people saying dont worry bo3 button soon. it wont happen fod cant even keep they ratings on at the moment let alone addnew stuff to screw up
as u can see my space bar is a bit buggered

The problem is not with people who only want to play one game, but with those who will play again only if they lose.
Agreed, people who do that are pathetic to be honest.
PATHETIC!!! is people agrreing on bo3 then leaving i trust honesty dont exist nomore hey:D
Yes, that has happened to me no less than three times today.;\ Ppl agreeing to bo3, then running scared when they win.

Э6 ©®Až¥ƒΐ§†§™
Dont ask for a B03... just play your first and if you both stick around then play again, no need to moan when somebody leaves, u dont have control over them, they can do watever they like and even if they do leave does it ruin your fvcking day......No, didnt think so, so instead of crying about a kid leaving a game, think about the other players u could be kicking the ar$e out off...