« Back to All Topics
MSN hacking
Posted in 
General
MSN hacking
Posted in 
General
MSN hacking
My daughter MSN aacount was hacked saturday night, has anyone else had this happen to them? and is there anyway of getting the account back? They have changed her password,we have emailed MSN but not recieved an email back yet.Has anyone had this happen to them? It wasn't hacked by anyone on flyordie,well i dont think it has ;-) just thought by posting it on here,i might get some feed back from other ppl.

click forgotten password below the login box. if they have reset that as well then wait for a reply from msn or make a new account

Liam
Thank Liam, 
we have tried clicking on forgotten password, it ask a secret question, and do u think she can remember the answer ..lol, thanks
and if these hackers were smart they wuldve changed the secret question aswell.
Why would anyone 
want
 to hack your daughter's account? If for some reason the version of MSN changes and/or the "remember password" feature is disabled, then maybe she just can't remember the exact password - she has after all forgotten the security question. Just an idea. Maybe MSN is experiencing problems, try again another day.
Thanks for leaving messages, but i have now heard from MSN,if i give them the correct infomation they need, then the account will either be re-activated or i can choose to close it.