« Back to All Topics
mthead the poet that was never revealed till now
Posted in 
Off-topic
Posted in 
Off-topic
All poems that I write are due to being under the influence of love.

I start this poem,
with no real beginning,
with no destination,
And no hidden meaning.
This poem represents to me
all that is true at the moment,
This poem is like 3 divided by 5
The question has no quotient.
Life has no answers.
Nothing is divided equally.
Not love, not power,
Not ever responsibility.
Blah, blah, blah,
I'm making no sense.
My brain is fried
yet it still has substance.
Which is being abused
in the worst way possible.
I am in love with you.
And the feeling is unstoppable.
But is it love? The books say its lust
But my head is stupid,
And my heart is mush,
So how do I know
Which one to trust?
Well every smart person out there
listens to brains before mush
but what would life be
without a little lust?

mthead10873 ty vry much for reading my poem please leave me some feed back and tell me what you think. 
impressive mt, nice work bud :)
Haha, great poem well done, made me laugh.:D

I'm looking forward to your next.
lol hara it not suppose to make u laugh! Its about this guys love life not goin to hot i think, its his feelings and u laugh lol :(
My Invision

I invision a world
Thats full of candy
I invision a world thats all so dandy
I invision dreams that can come true
I invision a dream thats about me and you
I invision a hope drawn so close
Seems like this hope is the last end of my rope
And when this end of the rope is gone
Ill feel blue, and sad, for one
Because I think I couldve made it work
even if im really just a jerk
But if the hope wouldve lasted
I couldve showed you that life isn’t all lived in the past
And that the good guys, don’t really end up in last
This is a invision to me
A hope to one
A dream to others
A memory to few
And a present for some
I invision a world to guide us
To places only found inside us
I invision a world of peace
But theres no peace in any world
So I must be insane
This weird curiousity has bleed through my vains
But I do make sense to a few
But If only everyone knew
what I was trying to say
Instead of guessing and making me out to be something im not
Maybe I wouldnt sit here, and just rot..
This is the world I live in
Not a invision
but reality
this is a world I live in
A normal world 
that is why i just sit back and rot.

very nice poems. good job. ur a natural in my eyes.
>Blah, blah, blah,
I'm making no sense.
My brain is fried
yet it still has substance.

Not ment to make me laugh? Commical genious.
once again great poem. Hope your not copying these from the internet :p
>>Blah, blah, blah,      
>>I'm making no sense.
>>My brain is fried
>>yet it still has substance.

And the next poem was also very good, well done.
lol yea those lines are pretty funny :p
To let you all know i am writing these poems to a girl that has really stole my heart, in more ways than one. but the only reason why i hide in the shadows, and dont let her know. is because i have been hurt before and i am afraid to let it show. And no one around me approves of the way i feel. my parents tell me all they want is for me to be happy. And now that i found something that makes me happy they just give me all these dirty looks. and my friends just say i must be crazy to fall in love, with a girl that isnt old enough to go that far. she may only be 16 but atleast she isnt insane. yes it may be true that i am insane and yes its true that i may be a fool. 19 is still to young to get involved in that kind of relationship says my mom and dad. but do you think i will listen to them or to my heart. as i look in to the futur it is to bright to see so why cant you just leave us be. i will give all i got to make my dreams come true. people are always saying that they love you and you always say that you love them to. but the best is when you dont even have to say it because you can show it in everything that you do. now that i know that my heart is true and that i am willing to give it all. i will love till i die. i dont know if there is a love that means more. but i promise that i will be there till the day i die, it may be today, tomorrow, or maybe in a week or two. but i am willing to show how much i love you. now please just say that you love me to because i dont know any better way to tell you that my love is true to you. 
its a mystery as to why they are on the lovelandia site too though eh? 

Link for 1st: 
http://www.lovelandia.com/archive/000415.html

2nd: 
http://www.lovelandia.com/archive/000393.html

you'll probably gather they're not his poems because both these poems have two different authors.
lmao...

Emotionally unstable melodramtic teenagers. I love them! 
to tell you the truth i have posted this poem on this site 
http://www.lovelandia.com/archive/000415.html

the other poem was just one that i liked so i thought it would be nice to put it up in forum i had permission from the author to use it and he checked it out and said it was all gd so please dont go accusing me of something i havent done
so your name is sara brown and youre writing poems for the girl you love?
You've been caught out mthead, why can't you just admit it?
no my name is not sara brown at the time that poem was posted i didnt have an email address of my own and iwas using my moms email if you dont want to believe me that is your choice i love to write and i know what it feels like to have ppl say that things are their own work now if it is a problem y dont you have them delete this post and we all can go back to being humans..... this is the last time i will post anything on this forum so plz dont respond.
Okay then... email me from that address and I'll back you up in here (we know it from the lovelandia site, so you have nothing to hide).

Beppe@lineone.net

Make the subject line something like "----------------------" otherwise it will get filtered. I'll keep an eye on this for a little while, but it will not get checked after tonight (UK time).
and beppe they way that ppl are its no use in trying to argue with them because we are human and we choose to always have conflicts but i am not discribed as a human by the ppl i know i am better discribed as a freak of nature and if you honestly believe that i have copied someone elses work than fine i will just do what i always do i will stay hidden in the shadows of my mind. and than everyone wonders why everyone is afraid to let themselves feel the need to say what they are feeling. but the only thing that i will admit to it that it is my work. now if you really dont like it than just say so and i will have it deleted and i will shut my mouth and never open it again to the likes of ppl like you.
Just Email me from Badfish433@hotmail.com, which is the email you claim to have used. That settles the argument mate. You do it, then we believe you, don't and we know you are lying. Simple ;)
>"by Sara Brown Badfish433@hotmail.com"

why did you write by your "mom" if you were the one who wrote it?

you are digging yourself deeper and deeper into the un-necessary hole you have dug for yourself.
sorry mt, didnt mean to get you caught out. Just wanted to know if it was your own work...
lol they aint that good neway

Well... so far the evidence is against him. Firstly he tells us that this is about a love problem he has NOW, yet the poem is 2 years old on Lovelandia. Next I get an email from "sarah brown" <badfish434@hotmail.com>... not exactly the name or email used on Lovlandia. If you are trying to catch me out Mike, nice try but not good enough ;)