« Back to All Topics
Please change it back, operators!
Posted in 
Curling
Posted in 
Curling
It's with great disappointment, and a little bit of infuriation I start playing today - only to find out the brushing is back to the way it was before. Only being able to sweep arock a feet or two makes the game so much less intricate and fun!

The way you'd changed it to have sweep of 5-6 metres was alot better. (ideally full sweep should add 3-4 metres, or from just infront of the house and unto the button).

Please oh please change it back! Sadly this pretty much ruined my urge to play anymore today.. (and yes, I am a subscriber)

cheers
Snella
Absolutely in agreement with Snella,

We were way closer to reality with the control the brush was offering with your recent improvement. We were not at the mercy of such fine tuning of the mouse click. But the main concern is realism and you had it. A big dimension of the game is lost with the original set-up, please go back to what you let us taste. If necessary, cut a little bit in the brushing effect but keep a good 2.5 m (more like non-professional sweepers effect).

Those who are more "video game" players than ice curlers and might have complained with the change will get used to it with time and will understand better the game when they watch it on tv.

All the best,

Boomurl
I agree 100% you ruined the skill of the game when you changed sweeping 
I would also like to see a minium of 5 ends max 10
Sweeping has been changed back unintentionally. It has been fixed now hopefully.

OP
 mj moose: you now have the option to choose 4, 6, 8 or 10 ends for a match. 

OP
I havent seen were the sweeping has been switch back as it was
How do you set the number of ends?
How do you set the number of ends?
Mighty Geese, this is only subscribers' feature. If you are subscriber you can find this option pressing "Chat and Game settings" button (Alt+C)
Thank you very much, operator!
Thanks for that but if your game is 4 ends and its tie after 4 there is no Extra ends you have to play 4 other ends to keep the same game.