« Back to All Topics
Operator, what is happening in the 4 foot zone?
Posted in 
Curling
Posted in 
Curling
When the broom is put down in the 4 foot area (red circle) there is a random result in the actual precision of the throw that does not exist on the rest of the playing surface. Can something be done about it or is it like this "on purpose".

This being said, the technical achievement of this game is superb. Thumbs up! I am now addicted, for better or for worse.
Hmm, all shots all over the surface are missing the broom from time to time. It's not my experience that it is worse down the center line, than on the wings.

It's a good thing that we're not hitting the broom, absolute accuracy would make the game unrealistic and a bit boring. That being said I do feel the big weights are a bit more off the broom than what is realistic. With the high level of draw accuracy, I'd like just a tad more accuracy with the big weights. Possibly also make the big weights a little bigger, feels sometimes like Hungarian Womens Juniors are throwing the peels..
Don't play King Damas then, if you throw up weight shots he accuses you of "Bowling" or cheating.