« Back to All Topics
Who is gonna win the Premiership ?
Posted in 
Off-topic
Posted in 
Off-topic
Hey all! just simply wanted to know who you think will win the premiership this season, thats the English Premiersip to the yanks ;) As long as its not arsenal im happy 

Thanks,
Tony
lol prolly man u (i hope) :D...by the way..did you see on "the premiership" the firework that exploded in that womans face?..it was at the wolves match , for sum reason the firework was shot at another wolves fan ..from a wolves fan!!!!!

>>
loyal man u supporter
:D
chelsea will win it with my friends dad the russian guy 
🙃
chelsea will win it  and  ur mates dad is "roman abramovic"?
dont lie kiddo
Luton town!!!
:|

suit u sir

General and Tactical Commander of the Rapid Response Force
Chelsea have bought the title!!

Chelsea have never won f*** all in their history
They are a small club 

They cant win any trophies so they have had to buy them

Everton are and will always be the biggest and most sucessful blue team in England
you mean Evertion the team sitting in 18th ? 
The Relegation Zone !!!
We get the same questions asked year afer year from wanna be title winners..being mancuian born and bred,need i say more,the pots gonna end up at old trafford again 
mancunian*(i take the title for spelling lol)
nightflight...your a good geeza.. i 2 have mancunion roots in my family:D MAN U!!!!!!
Well as Liverpool haven't got much chance :( and as long as the Mancs stay off the top.......nuff said there......:p......I'd like to see Arsenal win, but not as much as my beloved LFC :D

xŔąĩŇßőŴx
astrit 

hello tank master please can i join to ur clan ?yes or no
:(:):D:P:O
Chelsea have bought the title!!

Chelsea have never won f*** all in their history
They are a small club ?? get ya facts right first ;)

2000 charity shield + FA Cup winners

98 super cup and CWC cup winners
97 FA cup winners
70 FA Cup winners...to name just a few of the 10 trophies won my chelsea ;)... :p

foreva thought u was a sunderland supporter?thats what you told me so why the change?did the strip not go with your eyes no more?
I am a sunderland fan and always will be.But just cus im a mackem dont mean i know nothing of other teams.I was replying to somone who didnt have a clue what he was talking about when stating chelsea had won NOTHING EVER and i was just putting him right ;)

PS and i hope chelsea win the prem ;) better them then the mags or man united
Well i know Spurs wont win the premiership lol .. but doing well in the carling cup now :) ohh yeah got tickets for Newcastle v Spurs yay;)

Thanks,
Tony