« Back to All Topics
not getting moneys worth
Posted in 
Billiards
not getting moneys worth
Posted in 
Billiards
not getting moneys worth
why is when u pay good money for the game you lose points by getting dc and your opponents win points off you when they lose its getting a joke please sort it out
agreed m8 but if  u was losing u could purposley disconnect the internet.

dc is a big problem though what needs attending 2
i dont get dc m8 its your pc usually not fly or die ive played here for i think about two and half years ive dc about 4 times i think.  except for the time fod was changing server or summit then it went mental.   but all was sorted after 

[Edited by: Merry Xmas to Everyone on 25/12/2006 22:06]
Used to be d/c a few times, but now it hardly seems like i ever get d/c (i can't remember the last time i was d/c).

Just one of those hit and miss things.

[Edited by: A Happy Little Elf on Dec 25, 2006 9:34 AM]
this happens to me for about a day every few months... ive seen a player today in (8)ball drop from a 3 to a 7 ball bec of this constant dcing which wasnt his fault... would fod give him these points back ?
If he's good enough for a (3) then he should be able to get it back without FoD "letting him have the points back". Anyway, it can't be the sites fault that dc's happen to certain players, it's the player's own fault most of the time and not "one of those hit and miss things" lol.
it aint fods fault it has to be connection or we would all be suffering from it !!!!
Why is it then, when you dc from the game, all other web pages, messengers stay connected(in my case),..... i think it is fods problem.
well in mine it aint...my comp can go mental and nothing works..but fod does
I dont get d/c, but i do continually get disconnected from the room and lose a lot of points. many ppl i know has this happen to them  aswell.