« Back to All Topics
Ratings
Posted in 
Technical
Ratings
Posted in 
Technical
Ratings
Why do my ratings go down when other people lose on time? Also when they disconnect, I lose ratings. This has distorted my ratings for a long time now, as it usually happens against worse players.
otto what is happening to you is not wrong. You are being disconnected and this will lose you points, there's nothing you can do about it ;) You can search the forum for ways to check your connection I know Fearnloathin has put a lot of info into this forum about such issues.

Animal Mike's problem is a little different he is saying that he loses points when an opponent disconnects :)
and my ranking always going down with a disconexion
to me happened the average of this problrm is 50%. Unbelieveblr. The conexion falls dawm all the time and i loose points after points. it is frustrating. I win a game and after that there is always a disconexion. Impossible to improve the ranking. Where is the moderator? A fiscalization? 
Very strange, are you sure your rating goes down? I have never seen anyones rating go down if the opponent disconnects or loses....