To streamline
Posted in 
Off-topic
To streamline
Posted in 
Off-topic
To streamline
Hey Stream's I have a cool thought :d

Can you make me another picture :$ please?

My idea is like a Michael Jordan in the air but the person is all shades in in black (like a shadown where u cant see his face cause its dark) then have me about to slam dunk using a connect 4 piece (red) and thats all!! no rim if u make this it will be so cool!!!!!!!!!!! thankyou again!!!
Hey stream its socom.

Can you make me a pic with a dragon claming throuhg the name Socom.1?
STREAM LINE DONT DO IT, THEY ARE USING U
Umm, if she didn't want to, she wouldn't.  She's very good at it, and enjoys doing it.

Have a nice day.
-RTD
stream could u do me 1 plz of moon and the words hereeeeeeeeeees johnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny spinin around it or goin inside and out of the moon would be cool.
Nery mojica ACCUSE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not taking advantage of Steam Line! I don't even know you so why are you saying bad things to me and socom when you don't even know us :@!!!!!! People like that make me so mad. Steam Line is cool and she always will be because she helps me when I have a guestion or 2 or 3... but she is always there for me when I need help and I would NEVER take advantage of her. Words can not show of how mad I am at you for saying such a thing... 

Steam Line if you don't want to make the picture you don't have too :-( but I just want to let you know that I would never take advantage of people like you who help me out. 

Sincerly,
The New Mike

Mike of course I will make you a pic..;) Like Ralph says..I really do enjoy making them :)

StreamLine
streamline if u dnt mind make me1 aswell plz
Hi Mike ..do you want this connect 4 piece going into a basketball net?

StreamLine
about too u know like one of those Michael Jordan poses where hes in the air ? kinda like that but have the connect 4 piece in my hand where u know its going to go in. This picture is gonna look so cool I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d
if u make me 1 (hopefully) can u make mine 99x99 so can hav on info pic plz streamy

bakr
>if u make me 1 (hopefully) can u make mine 99x99 so can hav on info pic plz streamy

its 96 by 96 :p
Ok Steam Line,

I would like to have a guy that is all shaded black who is up in the air with a connect 4 piece (red) in his hand. The background, Whatever you might think what looks cool ;) The shaded black guy like whatever makes him look best ;) I know u got cool stuff up your pocket ;) When he's in the air have his legs apart like a upside down v. with his arms far apart in a slam dunk postion. I do not want a hoop. just him with a cool background. Thanks again SteamLine ;)

Sincerly,
The New Mike
If a face would look good on the guy I dont know what would look good whatever you think would look good ;) thanks agian
OMG!!!!!!!!!

That is sooo awesome....... thanks so much
streamy thx fr pic but somehow it wont let use my other nik + i cant gt tht pic fr my sub info keeps on sayin to big can u help
Thats because you have a demerit and are evading on that account:d
Wow, it looks really cool!!!!!!! Thanks a lot SteamLine I knew you could do it ;) 
HI Streamers...

I'm just cruising forum.. thought I'd pop in and see your latest creations.

As always, your pictures are awesome!!!  
Also nice to see such appreciation for your efforts :-)

Looks like a win - win situation for us all ;-)

Kite