« Back to All Topics
Who decides who is using programmes
Posted in 
Chess
Posted in 
Chess
Is this decided by the moderators, or is it an automatic reaction from the computer detecting that a certain person is winning too many games beyond their level of skill?  I find it very obvious when someone is using a programme against me. I find myself winning up to the blue advanced level then getting slaughtered by the programmers. There must be a way of eliminating this ridiculous practice 

Pick and choose who you play carefully and avoid guests!

I create a list of Players who I'll play and add them to my buddy list on different sights to avoid program guys. 

Thanks for those wise words you are right. Just cant see the sense in winning with a computer
It is very obvious when your opponent is not blundering, game after game....
What is so funny for these guys ?

"Thanks for those wise words you are right. Just cant see the sense in winning with a computer"

The Players who are using engines have monster egos and they just want the points.

They aren't real Chess Players just fish who live a lie.

>They aren't real Chess Players just fish who live a lie.

that isnt true. the program players are real players that want to learn watching programs play, they will have more strategy watching programs games
program players should'nt play here but rather against there own program if they want to learn anything.
But personally I think there are still a lot of players here who don't use it.
Perhaps any games won as a result of a programme should not be awarded any points. That would drastically cut down the amount of Grand Masters; Masters  etc. and reduce them to their rightful place as amateurs.   
I agree with what you say, But I disagree with your terminology, you called them programme "players",  they are not actually players, if the computer is playing for them. Perhaps chess wannabe's is a more apt description  lol
I agree with the prev. comment, but we (or I) still dont know the answer for the question in the topic's subject. 
>they are not actually players

I DONT THINK SO. ONLY BECAUSE THE PC DO ALL THE MOVES NOT MEANS THAT THE PROGRAM PLAYERS NOT ARE REAL PLAYERS. THERE ARE PLAYERS BECAUSE THEY MOVE THE PIECES ON THE BOARD OF THIS SITE AND THEY HAVE THE RATING SO THATS WHY THE PROGRAMS PLAYERS ARE REAL PLAYERS.

>Perhaps any games won as a result of a programme should not be awarded any points.

I DONT AGREE. FIRST OF ALL A PLAY BETWEN PROGRAMS IS VALID BECAUSE AS I SAY IN MY PREVIEW POST, THE PLAYERS LEARN WATCHING PROGRAMS PLAY, AND MOST OF THE PROGRAM PLAYERS PLAY ONLY AGAINST PROGRAMS, FOR LEARN, WHAT IS THE MEAN PLAYING AGAINST A HUMAN WHEN U KNOW THAT THE HUMAN CANT BEAT BY GAME A PROGRAM??? THATS WHY THE GAMES WIN AS A RESULT OF A PROGRAMME IS AWARDED BY POINTS, BECAUSE THE BEST PLAYER WITH THE BEST CONFIGURATED PROGRAM AND BEST PC WIN
"I DONT THINK SO. ONLY BECAUSE THE PC DO ALL THE MOVES NOT MEANS THAT THE PROGRAM PLAYERS NOT ARE REAL PLAYERS."

Come on they are not real Players Chess takes skill and talent to master as well as an enormous amount of hard work and practice there is no way around that.

Real Players win because of their own efforts with no help from engines.

"BECAUSE THE BEST PLAYER WITH THE BEST CONFIGURATED PROGRAM AND BEST PC WIN"

That's Free Style Chess very different than the Royal Game.

I agree with Dorvalplayer, and by the way I am not shouting - your argument is totally ridiculous, how can you say you are a chess player when you are letting the programme make all of your moves?  It is quite simple - if you use your programme all the time you are a Grand Master, if you dont use your programme you have the skill of a novice end of story
OBVIOUSLY U GUYS SAY THAT BECAUSE U NEVER USED A PROGRAM FOR PLAY. THERE IS A LOT TO LEARN USING PROGRAM.

>Real Players win because of their own efforts with no help from engines.

OK, WIN BECAUSE THEUR OWN EFFORTS: ¡THAT IS EXACTLY WHO THE PROGRAM PLAYER WIN, BY HIS OWN EFFORT! A REAL PROGRAM PLAYER WIN BY HIS ABBILITY OF CONFIGURE HIS PROGRAM AND COMPUTER, NOT ONLY FOLLOWING THE MOVE OF THE PROGRAM. HE WIN BY HIS OWN SKILLS ON THE COMPUTER AND KNOWLEDGE OF COMPUTERS.

>your argument is totally ridiculous, how can you say you are a chess player when you are letting the programme make all of your moves? It is quite simple - if you use your programme all the time you are a Grand Master, if you dont use your programme you have the skill of a novice end of story

THAT ARGUMENT IS MORE RIDICULOUS, HOW CAN A PROGRAM PLAYER DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY CHESS?? FOR UR INFORMATION A PROGRAM PLAYER IS A GOOD PLAYER OF CHESS WHO WANT TO LEARN FROM THE BETTERS PLAYERS OF THIS SITE: THE PROGRAMS. AND THE PROGRAM DONT MAKE ALL THE MOVES, SOMETIMES THE PROGRAM NEED AN ORIENTATION OF THE PROGRAM PLAYER BY CONFIGURING HIS PROGRAM. THE PROGRAM PLAYERS ARE MORE THAN REAL PLAYERS, ARE REAL PLAYERS THAT HAVE AN ADVANCED KNOWLEDGE ABOUT COMPUTER AND WANT TO LEARN STRATEGY FROM THE PROGRAMS. END OF THE HISTORY.

"OK, WIN BECAUSE THEUR OWN EFFORTS: ¡THAT IS EXACTLY WHO THE PROGRAM PLAYER WIN, BY HIS OWN EFFORT! A REAL PROGRAM PLAYER WIN BY HIS ABBILITY OF CONFIGURE HIS PROGRAM AND COMPUTER, NOT ONLY FOLLOWING THE MOVE OF THE PROGRAM. HE WIN BY HIS OWN SKILLS ON THE COMPUTER AND KNOWLEDGE OF COMPUTERS."

You still don't get it do you?!  do you know why a Gm or Master is who they are? because of their talent, their passion and dedication to Chess and years of studying and hard work nobody wins for them and they don't need any machine to play their moves for them.

Who are you 2560 rated online fakes? you have no skills you can't develop your pieces or plan properly or even do a basic checkmate like King Bishop and Knight vs King there is no way real Players who dedicate half their lives to studying and mastering Chess the right way can respect you guys.

Don't play against revenge; he likes to use software (cheat) :)
>Don't play against revenge; he likes to use software (cheat)

FIRST OF ALL, USE PROGRAM IS NOT CHEATING, IS VALID AND I DONT GONNA PLAY AGAINST HUMANS, I ONLY PLAY VERSUS PROGRAMS

>you have no skills you can't develop your pieces or plan properly or even do a basic checkmate like King Bishop and Knight vs King there is no way real Players who dedicate half their lives to studying and mastering Chess the right way can respect you guys.

AND U ARE A REAL GRAND MASTER???? WHY DO U SPEAK WHEN U ARE ONLY AN AMATEUR THAT HATE THE PROGRAMS?? A REAL PROGRAM PLAYER HAS SKILLS AND KNOW HOW TO DEVELOP HIS PIECES. A PROGRAM PLAYER IS A PLAYER THAT KNOW WHO TO PLAY CHESS AND WANT TO LEARN FROM THE PROGRAMS. THAT IS BETTER THAN BEEN A NOVICE AND DONT GROW UP IN CHESS.
But the problem is that without your programme, you are a novice. If you cannot grasp the concept of winning without a computer and enjoying chess with all its human frailties then you should change games. I see chess as still one of the purest games - which it has been for centuries - based on the skill and dedication of the players. You are contaminating the game with your programmes. By all means use the programme to learn the game, but don't claim you have won anything when the programme does it for you.
>But the problem is that without your programme, you are a novice.

FOR UR INFORMATION, I WAS PLAYING WITHOUT PROGRAM AND I WAS OVER 300, I KNOW THAT IS NOT MUCH BUT AT LESS IM NOT A NOVICE LIKE U

>You are contaminating the game with your programmes. By all means use the programme to learn the game, but don't claim you have won anything when the programme does it for you.

CONTAMINATING THE GAME WITH MY PROGRAM?? IM MAKING THE GAME AN ART WITH MY PROGRAM!!! I MAKE THE BEAUTIFULL MOVES THAT THE PROGRAMS DO ON THE BOARD OF THIS SITE. THE PROGRAMS MAKE AN ART THIS GAME AND ALL THE GAMES THAT ALLOWS PROGRAMS PLAYERS. AND I SAY THAT I USE PROGRAM FOR LEARN NOT FOR WINING NOVICES. THATS WHY ALL THE GRAND MASTERS PROGRAM PLAYERS PLAY ONLY AGAINST PROGRAMS, BECAUSE IS BORING PLAYING AGAINST HUMANS. ALLWAYS THE PROGRAM PLAYERS GONNA WIN AGAINST HUMAN PLAYERS.
I think you have been watching too much Star wars, the only way you reached 300 points was because of your programme. And as for it being an art form I think you are in a fantasy world. I would defeat you any time without a programme, but you couldn't be trusted to play without one, hence your false rating
>I think you have been watching too much Star wars, the only way you reached 300 points was because of your programme. And as for it being an art form I think you are in a fantasy world. I would defeat you any time without a programme, but you couldn't be trusted to play without one, hence your false rating

AND I THINK U HAVE BEEN WATCHING TOO MUCH BARNEY, I SAY THAT I WAS OVER 300 
WIHTOUT PROGRAM
. LEARN TO READ FIRST BEFORE CHALLENGE SOME ONE U CANT BEAT LIKE ME.
I can read and I still say that the only way you reached 300 points is because of your programme, how can you people be trusted to play a fair game, you are ruining it for everyone else, not only that you are arrogant with it, go back to playing chess without the help of a computer and the rest of the forum might afford you some respect.

There is a special room full of chimpanzees who through the miracle of modern technology have all become grand masters. Each chimpanzee is assigned one game to watch, and if the chimpanzee predicts your next move too often, then you are a program.

To increase the accuracy of this detection device, banana's were supplied to those chimpanzees who correctly identified the most programs. Banana supplies are kept intentionally low to increase productivity, as high demand and low supply always produces the best results. 

We call this device the "Chimp3000 chump detector"!

OOk!!
>I can read and I still say that the only way you reached 300 points is because of your programme, how can you people be trusted to play a fair game, you are ruining it for everyone else, not only that you are arrogant with it, go back to playing chess without the help of a computer and the rest of the forum might afford you some respect.

>I can read and I still say that the only way you reached 300 points is because of your programme, how can you people be trusted to play a fair game, you are ruining it for everyone else, not only that you are arrogant with it, go back to playing chess without the help of a computer and the rest of the forum might afford you some respect.

>>I can read and I still say that the only way you reached 300 points is because of your programme, how can you people be trusted to play a fair game, you are ruining it for everyone else, not only that you are arrogant with it, go back to playing chess without the help of a computer and the rest of the forum might afford you some respect.

OVBIOUSLY MY PREVIOWS POST WAS DELETED FOR VERIAC. THAT IS A PROBE OF ABUSEMENT OF HIS POWER. HOWEVER DENILSON I DONT CARE IF U DONT TRUST IN THE PROGRAM PLAYERS. HOWEVER I WAS PLAYING WITHOUT PROGRAM 
BEFORE KNOW ABOUT THE EXISTENCE OF THE PROGRAMS

AND U SAY THE REST OF THE FORUM WHEN U ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT ARE REPLYING THIS. HOWEVER U DONT HAVE MY RESPECT

Topic locked.

Any attempts to continue this idiocy will result in the users concerned having their ability to post in the forum removed.