« Back to All Topics
programmes
Posted in 
Checkers
programmes
Posted in 
Checkers
programmes
whats going on with programmes - as soon as I start winning against players a little better than me - I get a !!! against my name accusing me of using a programme - I dont and have never used a programme !!!!!!!!!!
How much is your definition of "little more" better then you? I was triggered as using a program whenever I beat a rank 300 at rank 67 and had a win streak of 48.
what the hells going on - i lost the prog icon from my stats and then lost a few games and the prog icon returned - I AM NOT using a programme - how do I report this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just send the admins an email. 
i am in the same position now, i have the program icon beside my name because since ive started using fly or die again, i have done alot better than my previous spell but this is ridiculous, why would i pay the subscription fee then a few matches later because ive won in a row im now being called a cheat and no one will play me. I WANT A REFUND
Just don't worry about it. The symbol is called "User MAY use program", not "User DEFINITELY uses program." It will go away soon enough.
how do i send the admin an email
Thwe rating system is crap - nvere read such a lot of mumbo jumbo
Actually, the program sign is a good thing, in my opinion.
I can't speak for chess, only for Connect4, and there it has shown that most ppl who have the sign, actually use a program to cheat.
blah blah blah...u all are guilty until prove innocent...progs best defend talk is "i don't use prog, why me?" seems like u all fit in same room lol...but if u are using prog, i really pitty u :| progs ruin a game n take fun off it, and besides, u will never be good at that game, unless you conquest it with real skillz n not a prog ;)