« Back to All Topics
Please Please Please
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Please Please Please
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Please Please Please
Do something about the cheaters on the checkers site. NOT the programmers.  The people that get you kicked off the site when they are losing.  They let the clock go down to 1, then you're disconnetcted.  IT"S DRIVING ME NUTS.  It's obvious they are cheating  Been using this site for about a year, and it's never been worse.  I can name plenty that do it--I just got off the game with [name removed], and he was crazy obvious about it.  There are some nights when I can't even play unless I want my score to drop by 75 points or more...and I'm winning!
What can I do--is it my system that makes me especially vulnerable?  Is there something I can do/you can do to stop this?  I see that the forums are full of people complaining about this.

[Edited by: RalphTheDog on Mar 16, 2008 3:15 PM]
support@flyordie.com
moderator@flyordie.com

More than likely your connection.
well to be honest he is slightly right in that when the clock runs down it happens. I've played here for like 6 years now and never had connection problems - maybe 4 d.c's a year ( lol :p ) but i have noticed now, the only time i do d.c seems to be when my opponent starts wasting time and playing his/her shot right on the last second of the timer. 
COULD BE A BUG ?
 i dont really know maybe the king 
VERIAC
 could make his presence known and present us with an insightful answer as he usually does :D?
I actually thought this post would be about the song by James Brown. I am disappointed.
If it were a bug or an exploit within the program I'm sure it would have been found long before now and dealt with.  
They let the clock go down to 1, then you're disconnetcted

"They" don't let any clock run down to 1. "They" are probably already playing another game against someone else by the time the clock has run down to 1.

Check your own connection, firewall settings, clear cookies etc.