« Back to All Topics
I keep getting disconnected, why?
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
I keep getting disconnected and I have done all the necessary cashe and cookies and temp file deletions, my proxy settings are right, and my firewall has nothing to do with my being disconnected either, I have checked that. so whats up with this? I use to get disconnected from idling too long in the lobby which I'm guessing is normal, but for the last week or so its every other game and happens mostly during a game, I do still get disconnected while idling in the lobby more so than usual.can some one explain to me why this is happening? Please
Hi southern:)  if it is any help to you , check the performance /operation of your modem, thats one device a lot of ppl over look.  i havent had any (normal) dcs since my new modem was purchased. with exception of power failures  lol etc    hope this helps  you  regards  grant:)   hope to see u in lobbys soon  tc  :p
Thanks Grant, I didn't think about that. I was also told it could be my wireless connection, and since I checked that it hasn't d/c'd as much, but I will check my modem as well. Thanks again. take care ;)
Nat its been my pleasure to be of help to you and hope your dc probs will all be little ones from now on. Please tc and gl in your future games:)  regards  Grant:)