« Back to All Topics
3-3
Posted in 
Billiards
3-3
Posted in 
Billiards
3-3
well i just made this, but the post dint go thru , so i redo it:)!. ok well i was wonderin if any1 interested in a 3 on 3 tourney. dont matter wat game if is 8 or 9,but every1 gets a team who wants to play,and each team plays the whole team. and if u lose a match ur out, and once each team member loses they out, and the first team who all members lose is obv out. this wud be a rt3.. if ur interested jus put ur name dwn an ur team members.
Whatever you mean by this I dunno, but our team would obviously be me, you and Nath? :D
yh sounds lik a good idea 
u got my vote:)

lol yeh para us 3 wud obv own this if it was to ever happen:p , jus need ppl to play, hint hint:)
yeah im up for it, ill get a team lol 
our names are BloodyRoots, Morriston and Heartbroken
whens it begin?
team is Stephen Dale Queen Of Saturn and Lapoueze
The Team:
Me ( Still I Rise is the nick i use for playing.),Enigma and The Omen
Put me in with some (15) ratings and we'll still win. 
if its snooker i will get team...
Our team is:
Mateo-Norway-Cro.PrO , Goran-BALTIC and me (Semir-RonnieO`Sullivan). 
When is tourney starting? 
ok well im mono,i cant get a name to work besides this so i guess ill post with this.but yeh, lets see if we can get a few teams an we can start this. and we'll vote or watever on wat game we want, i hink 9  or wud b better, but will see how we can decide fairly
Snooker or 9 ball otherwise i dont participate
i think snooker would be the best game, cause 8 ball or 9 ball doesnt require too much skill so snooker i think would be the  best option
ill join anyones team, not really bothered to be honest, im ok ish in snooker playing class in 8 atm and prob best player in 9 id say...
> well i just made this, but the post dint go thru , so
> i redo it:)!. ok well i was wonderin if any1
> interested in a 3 on 3 tourney. dont matter wat game
> if is 8 or 9,but every1 gets a team who wants to
> play,and each team plays the whole team. and if u
> lose a match ur out, and once each team member loses
> they out, and the first team who all members lose is
> obv out. this wud be a rt3.. if ur interested jus put
> ur name dwn an ur team members.

Our team is:
Mateo - Norway-Cro.PrO, Goran - BALTIC and me Semir - RonnieO`Sullivan
 Snooker or 9 ball otherwise i dont participate
 lolol dude u think i care if u play:|???
Make it snooker light or 8ball I'd say, although I don't really mind I can play decent in anything.
well was really thinkin of 8 and 9, but martin since u guna help run it we can consider lite!:D we jus figure it out man wen we got atleast 10 teams
lol I'm helping run what? I still don't even fully understand your first post on this, even after you talked to me for ages about it :D!
lol ill explain it to ya better, but tbfh u remindin me of sum1 rite now:D
lol never that(A), but yeh lets get this thing going!:)
Why does nobody want to be with me, I'm a lovely person. 

Why would you want to play 9, there isn't one decent 9ball player on the site. 
lol theres a cuple n there thats okay man.but yeh we will all decide wat game is in dnt matter to me aslong as its not pro
How about playing each game and whoever wins the most on aggregate wins the match with each single game won is 1 point, going something like this:

8ball - race to 5
9ball - race to 4
Snooker Light - race ro 3
Quick Snooker - race to 2
Pro Snooker - race to 1

Just an idea although you can adjust the races accordingly, what do you think? :p
yeh man thats okay with me, we just need to know wat teams want to play, HINT HINT:)!
okok lol
 French team for exemple :
 Damien , Lucas , and Lapoueze
 blnt :)

hey guys, for 1 im prob the best in 9 ball no offence rise but there are decent players there bro, anyway my teams me ben and damien ;)
why not pro? only because you can't play it as good as 9 ball?

about french team. damien isn't french,lucas is too busy playing CS,and lapoueze is in team with steffy :)
Just for reference here's who's put their names in so far:

Guess-What, -Paralyzed-, Silence.
BloodyRoots, Heartbroken, Morriston
Lapoueze, Queen of Saturn, Stephen Dale
Enigma, Still I Rise, The Omen
Baltic, Norway-Cro.Pro, RonnieO'Sullivan
Ben, Cherish, Official.

Rise, My.Mother and Scotty have expressed interest, are you guys gonna join or what? Why don't you three team with each other :)

Anyway Kris we'll struggle to get 10 teams so best to close off at 8 as it's a good number, we have 6 confirmed so far, I'm apparently helping you out with this so I'll need to talk to you and then post rules and stuff up here later on.
lolol umm sry liam an damien, but 1 person cant be on two teams
sry liam an damien, but 1 person cant be on two teams

Damien was obviously talking rubbish on his first post... and by the way Damien, are you actually going to play in this or just say you "can't be bothered" once it starts, like you always do?

Love you really :)
With scotty id like to join but whos Rise?
Oh one more thing, do i have to be subbed if i join?
Im not atm
lol eh martin, since ur my homie ill let u run it by urself:D. an max reason now mainly pro it will days a year lol. but we can play every game sum like martin sed
whos Rise?

A nobody :p

do i have to be subbed if i join?

Obviously not. My own sub runs out in 5 days and I am not renewing.

since ur my homie ill let u run it by urself

I hate you, but ok. Will close at 8 teams then, and then post rules and all that jazz and try and make it semi fun.
lol i kno ya dnt mean tht, but ty:D! eh r we playin all games like u sed b4?
Ill join a team got me and MaxPoland so far need one more GOOD player ! :p
there scott join them man, and scotty rise is class so yeh yall set:)!!
Im Free if any1 Needs

600 9ball
8ball ~204 9-0 Just Started
snooker ~192 11-1 Lost to Aiden:(

Kate Perry
Tom
k Martin Got a Team 

Tom
Bacardi 
Next Generation

ty 
Outstanding Shot
ah im down for it...who wants to b on my team.. 700+ in 8, 600+ in 9, 600+ in snook tyvm :)
So is someone gonna join Scotty and MaxPoland then or what?
'No offense' cherish but there is not one decent 9ball player on the site.

Lucas is AWFUL on CS, so is Damien. Me v lucas + damien was so easy even when damien does insist on cheating :D. Neither of them are quite as bad on pool as they are on CS so they should prob stick to this. 

(awaits damiens reply 1v1 d2 g0g0g0g0)

Thanks Martin I <3 you too:)

but...i...still..beat...every...single...player...on...this...site...blindfolded.

Btw guess-what ty and all but Scotty stole my REAL LIFE NAME so I can never be in team with him. I can understand wanting to be me but thats just too far:(

As if he can ever be as loved as me what an idiot :D
I am in a new Team Tom and Bacardi!

ME (Next_Generation☺)
Domi (Skill Rules)
Halli (Ballal)

Tommy
I am in a new Team Tom and Bacardi!

ME (Next_Generation☺)
Domi (Skill Rules)
Halli (Ballal)

Tommy
hey mono!
class idea!!!
im up for it and i alrdy have my team:
Domi,Tommy and Me   ;)
inform me about any new things bout the trny plz!
Halli
Ridge Wood Dani
Alicia Keys
GooD GamE
Right my team is 

US RANGER
MaxPoland
My.mother

Id like to take the name war to the table :p Get a team Scott. hopefully we'll meet each other ;)
nah scotty it won't happen,scott is nothing when it comes to table war,its only about words war for him
War? Don't you mean total and utter obliteration:p (by me of course :))

I'll try and get a team but I don't actually know anyone anymore. Might see if matt would be up for it. Although I'd look very silly calling everyone bad if I lost with him on my team:(
Not that I really care Max, your awful anyway, but why are you randomly saying stuff like that?
Ok scotty good team :p 
Must get my skills back quickly
Monoxide. , -Paralyzed- , Silence.
BloodyRoots , Heartbroken , Morriston
Lapoueze , Queen of Saturn , Stephen Dale
Baltic , Norway-Cro.Pro , RonnieO'Sullivan
Enigma , Still I Rise , The Omen
Ben , Cherish , Official.
Bacardi , Kate Perry , Next Generation
MaxPoland , My.Mother , US Ranger

These are the eight teams, I really don't care much if one ot two of you have tried to change teams, these teams are how it's going to go and if you're going to try and be an idiot and ruin this I'll just chuck you out as I can't be bothered with rubbish :) 

Rules:

rt5 in 8ball
rt4 in 9ball
rt3 in snooker 
pro
 (full 15 reds)

I'll post the extended rules in the morning or afternoon, just whenever I sober up a bit lol
So is this gonna start of what ?
When will start this Tourney??
So long to wait :D

Tommy
lmao I went and posted the rules earlier and it didn't get approved... what's the point of me even bothering if mods are gonna try and be funny and delete stuff that isn't even offensive, or contains anything inappropriate!?!
And also playing will be

Ridge Wood Dani , Alicia Keys , GooD GamE

Even though I don't know any of you, I'll give you a chance. Oh and if you're going to get a team Scott hurry up :p!

Rules:

Every team member plays each member of the other teams. 

Race to 5 in 8ball, race to 4 in 9ball, race to 3 in snooker pro (full 15 reds), not bothering with snooker light.

First round is a league format, play all players from each team once in each game mentioned above.

All games played in unrated unless it's agreed between both of you to play rated.

Both players please report results and don't forget to include the game you've just played, for example: 
8ball: US Ranger 5 - 1 -Paralyzed-
 or 
Snooker: Kate Perry 3 - 2 Still I Rise

An overall result of a match between two teams will depend on the total amount of single frames won on aggregate, a win for a team will be 3 points, a draw 1 and a loss 0. This may not make much sense to you just now but I can't think how to explain it better, you'll understand soon enough if you don't already. So for instance, Player A won 5-0 against Player B in 8ball, 4-3 in 9ball and 3-1 in snooker, he'd win that particular match 12-4. But he then loses 5-0, 4-0 and 3-0 against Player C (who's on the same team as B) so the overall score in that match would then move on to 12-16 and so on and so forth.. :|

Anyway I dunno if I've forgot anything, so have fun annd good luck. Any crap from anyone and I won't hesitate to remove you and your team from this, so you've been warned.

-Martin

PS Kris I still hate you!!!
oh yeah and top 4 from the group will go through to a knock-out stage.
Cool man, nice setup, SOOOO who's playin who m8 :p
evry1 plays evry1, evrywhere lol
I don't know anyone anymore though Martin:(
This is gonna be hectic everyone playin everyone, my condolences goes out to you Martin, gonna be one heII of a ride :p
Played Bacardi and results were

8ball 5-3 WIN
9ball 4-1 LOSS
Pro   3-0 WIN

Result :   12-7
Kate Perry = Outstanding Shot btw:p
O yea sry :$ 9-7

Para, i think you should re-think how your gonna do this, i mean if everyone plays everyone we could be here till 2009 christmas, maybe if one from each team plays another one and whichever team gets 2 wins gets the win for the team. ?
Alright, I've had a rethink about this, as it's going to take forever if you're all playing each other all over the place, so this is how it is going to go.

3 mini-leagues of 3 teams each as there's 9 teama playing, teams in each league will be drawn randomly by myself, each team member plays everyone else from their own mini league, I think this will be easier as you all probably can't be bothered playing absolutely everyone.

The races in each game will remain the same.

Seeing as Scotty has played people from 2 different teams already, one of the groups will be:

Scotty, My.Mother, MaxPoland
Bacardi, Outstanding Shot, Next Generation
Alicia Keys, GooD GamE, Ridgewood Dani

other 2 groups which I've just drawn randomly are:

Ben, Cherish, Damien
Heartbroken, BloodyRoots, Morriston
Baltic, Norway-Cro.Pro, RonnieO'Sullivan

and

Lapoueze, Queen of Saturn, Stephen Dale
Monoxide, Paralyzed, Silence. (Nath)
Enigma, Still I Rise (Max), The Omen

Hopefully this makes it a little easier for me, and all of you :|

Scotty cheers for the advice :p!

Scott, you can replace me if you want? I'm just struggling to get back into FOD, no longer seems to be my thing.
To add to what I've just posted, qualifiers to the next round, which will be the semi final, will be the 1st placed team from each of the 3 groups, plus the single best 2nd place team!

yea i think everyone playing 23 opponents in 3 games will take ages
Next_Generation☺ 10:6 Alicia Keys

Scotty? 
I think the same!

Tommy
anybody want to be on my team??
im not the best:(
but not the worst:p
If you really don't want to play I will martin, thanks for the offer. Otherwise I'll start one with this lad anish and destroy flyordie as we know it. 
I leeave this tourney...

I wanted to play with DOmi and halli , not with Bacardi and Tom.. Sorry

Give up all games..

Tommy
Was playing Next_generation, winning 4-1 in 8ball and he does a disappearing act after moaning for a bit and saying he might leave tourny, bit of advice Martin take him out, people like him shouldn't be in this tourny ;)
hmmmm..... so "rise" is in my team:p:S
GWAN lad, 

By3 Next Gen, anish woulda smashed you anyway, cy@~
Im gettin this feelin half these players in this tourny aint even gonna play :|
And you know why? Cause its unnoficial, is there any homepages for this tourney?
We've had a few tourny's like this in the past which have been succesful so the un-official bit aint got anything to do with it, the players storm in to join then when it starts are nowere to be seen :D
why would you need a homepage? can't manage to play 6 people without it ?

my group is dead. haven't seen a single opponent in 3 days.
Scotty, u think now i am a bad player??
 :|

I just leave it, coz i wannted to play domi and halli...
Sorry, gl for all here!

Tommy
my group is dead. haven't seen a single opponent in 3 days.

I apologise, you know I <3 you, I've been working my backside off lately.

If you really don't want to play I will martin

Yeah I was really not gonna play but now someone's decided to quit, your team can take theirs. Got a 3rd member yet? :p

There had to be someone trying to ruin it eh...

I leeave this tourney...

I wanted to play with DOmi and halli , not with Bacardi and Tom.

Fair enough. Keep in mind though that this is just a fun tourny, and probably no sub for a winner (unless you ask Kris as it was his idea), so you're basically looking stupid for leaving this thing so early, and just because you're not with two "better" players than you're with now. Sorry I didn't see you'd changed teams though.
So this Still goin on k?

if no jus do Doubles

Domi is awful and I've never heard of the other player. Whats wrong with the group you were in? Its a game for gods sake, by leaving you are spoiling it for other people:(
i leave this tournament, no fun tbh
i cant even find anyone tbh lol, if anyone in my league as im gonna say it wants to play then ill be on this or pεяfόямaηςě363 so if ya see me then let me know and we'll get these games sorted

Cos anish would destroy you.
Nish is gonna play, so thats me nish and that anish lad, if this tounry is still on anyway. 
lapouze like always spoils everything :(
Me 9-6 Good Game
Me 4-11 Alica Keys
Me 4-2 so far with Scooty i think

Tom
I try to make something out of something not even suggested by me, and look, loads of you just decide you cba playing, what's the point putting your name down if you're just going to withdraw?

I've decided to scrap all results which have been posted so far so I'm sorry if you've already played some, and we'll just have a straight knock-out tourny as there's now 8 teams (I think), so here's the draw which I've done at random out a hat:

Scott, anish22, Nish  v  Alicia Keys, Good Game, Ridgewood Dani

MaxPoland, Scotty, My.Mother  v  Enigma, Max, Billy

Me, Kris, Nath  v  Ben, Damien, Cherish

RonnieO'Sullivan, Baltic, Norway-Cro  v  BloodyRoots, Morriston, Heartbroken

races are the same. Why I'm still bothering with this I do not know, but hey I'm nice!
And wer am i;\?

im the 1 playin and im not in it:|?
If Nxt Gen cries and Bacardi Givs up ill hav to play them myself?
Next Generation withdrew for no good reason, blame him Tom, sorry.
looks like i got a good team:)
Someone post a time thats good for them and I'll play. 
i can get Bacardi to play and get replacement?
Me ,Kurt Maflin, optimus Prime*
ok well was 4-3 in 9ball, 3-0 in quick. and 2-0 in 8ball and ben sed i won so yeh i guess i won. so hes out now yeh? and martin since ur not on alot now man u care if my cousin takes ur place?
Liam (Me) Vs Nath (Kremated)

Pro 3-1

9   4-2

8   5-1

Won 12-4
9 Ball:      Me 3-4 Kris
Pro Snooker: Me 0-3 Kris
8 ball:      Me 0-2 Kris (no way of winning so retired)
eh i also beat liam 12-1, ggs man... so martin u still playin? an i think they want matt to take damien's place.
Yeah I'm still playing, screw that. I might hardly be on but I'll get my games done don't worry. You not confident in my ability any more? :(
Me ,Kurt Maflin, optimus Prime*

You'll replace Heartbroken, BloodyRoots and Morriston, scroll up to see who you're playing.
lol i got more confidence n u then i do me:|. but yeh i dne got liam an ben, and nath is out, so u jus get matt or damien 
Still I Rise 9-7 US RANGER ( Scotty )
dont me or ben have to play nath and martin tho?
Kris what you on about lol Nath ain't out, the three of us have to play the three of them and whichever team wins the most single games goes through.

I'm guessing Matt is replacing Damien then, and I'm assuming you mean Matt aka Boxer Kid, good choice fellas as there's no way Damien would play anyway, he never does play these things.

As for me, give me time, I'm not really in the mood for FOD at the moment but I won't take forever to get back into it.
lol man i thought we said to start, each player players each other, and once 1 person loses they out?? thats how i thought we was doing this :|
and if u lose a match ur out, and once each team member loses they out, and the first team who all members lose is obv out. lol see man  i sed to start once u lose ur match ur out, its not by who wins the most points..its who has all their team members eliminated! so rite now is me and u and matt has to beat us both b4 they advance, or if 1 of us beats him we win!
if loss=out,why would you need a team then?
anish22 vs Good Game 

9 ball: 4-0 (lost)=[
8 ball: 5-1 (lost)=[
snook : 3-0 (lost) :p

hes too good for me wp(Y)
Surely everyone plays everyone on the other team in their 3v3, and the team who won the most games in that 3v3 goes through?
eh it dnt matter to me, do it ho w yall want lol
hey since is by points do me an ben need to finish rt5 n 8??
Surely everyone plays everyone on the other team in their 3v3, and the team who won the most games in that 3v3 goes through?

At least someone has a clue.

hey since is by points do me an ben need to finish rt5 n 8??

Eh yeah sure go for it.