use of program
Posted in 
Chess
use of program
Posted in 
Chess
use of program
sir,
     today i got exclamation mark on my profile.. actually i am worker who used to work online most of the time.. when i am playing i frankly tells you that i used one program.. but i never going to do this again.. but my question is that when i am doing some work online is it not possible to play chess?..now i don't want exclamation mark on my name.. what can i do sir??.. i am waiting for ur answer..
I AM A LITTLE NEW HERE AND ABOUT PRGORAM PEOPLE...THEY SHOULD BE BANNED OR SOMETHING.
  THERIS A WAR BETWEEN COMPUTERS AND BRAINS BUT IT MUST OVER NOW... THIS IS JUST A SUGGESTION AND TRUST ME BETTER YOU PLAY BETTER YOU DO.
 GOOD GAMES,GOOD NIGHTS
 Arg.Gramy™
NOTE:I AM SPANISH IF I MADE A MISTAKE IN GRAMMAR SORRY
I think there are too many players who know how to use sophisticated programs very well and are not marked! we like?
I also find the exclamation point unfairly, (so much so that yesterday I draw with a player from a few points), but I wonder how are the first in the standings to fly the players who use the programs, now that there are programs so powerful that even the world champion beat them?

It's not cheating to use an engine on this sight the ! as said before is just a courtesy for other Players.

Just admit you use them and there's peace on the sight.

but the exclamation point is put to someone who does not use programs and is not put to other that use better program.

"Big Yawn"

Yep the big yawn alright that you don't care or respect other players typical young guy attitude in chess.

if you have to use a program (something to help you win). you should read how to play chess. everybody should play on the same field. you're just lying to yourself. telling yourself how good you are but actually SUK becuz you have to cheat to win.
It is not fair to other players who do not use programs. The players who use programs are wasting their time as they are not even playing. They are just puppet's following what a computer tells them to play. It is wrong and they are not getting better at Chess, justdecieving themselves.
Anybody knows how i can understand or guess players are using computer? is there any way?
Anybody knows how i can understand or guess players are using computer? is there any way?
If we have a chess program installed this does not mean that we are necessarily using this program. So the problem is that uninstalling the program we continue with the exclamation point there. So we ask how to get rid of this exclamation point!!!
i have heard that using google chrome or chromium hides the "!" sign