Lars Larsen vs. T-Rex(Man or a coward)
Posted in 
Checkers
Posted in 
Checkers

Hi all, 

many player hate me and are jealous. They think i must using a programm. 
Thats why i am not bored here to playing and winning and winning and winning...

T-Rex asked me if i play against him. He wrote in german forum i used cake manchester and this prog is too weak to beat him.

Now i want playing against him at www.playok.com

At this site the coulour changed when the opponent changed the window to use the prog.
We playing 5 min or 3 min games with 3 move openings. So my opponent cant use the prog, for example he can use a laptop besides he is playing with the pc.

Player at fly or die can watching the game, if i beating the little toy T-Rex with the big mouth.

T-Rex call me when you are ready to loose at www.playop.com and blaming for all the people here.

good idea lars but he not will accepte because he use prog..

LOL Lars  playok is Kurnik old name  

and you have not program for Kurnik it is a lie . you to get this program of Player from Brasil 
hahahahahahahaha
freakin coward
without your prog you are nothing.

I AM THE BEST IN KURNIK TO KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

ahahahahahahaaha he is a chicken without eggs ^^
cold-fire please not spam my thread. Get a life and get friend. Maybe you posted here because nobody speak with you the whole day. lol
T-Rex 30 big coward and loser and big cheater is 0 player without program.
muahahhahaha lars very good post message;);)

t rex i thik all here hate u...! ... when u began play without your program??? i think your program is the same of SMOKE ahahahahhahahahahhaha

T-Rex, u live in Dortmund, I'll come to Dortmund this sunday. Lets go to an Internetcafé and proof the guys, that u beat them without program. I can assure them by sitting next to u, that u play for real and then all discussions are useless.

If any one has questions, let me know: bibukh@googlemail.com
This adress I only use for this task, so u can spam if if u want, in 6 months its deleted.

CU in Dortmund
Bibukh

and hopefully all posts concerning
"he is a cheater" (Fernando vs Crystall)
"no, u use a prog" (T-Rex vs Lars Larsen)
will stop, cos this is boring now
happy nights to all of u, I will...
T-Rex reach me muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I got no mails concerning the battle, so where I have to go on sunday? in which Internetcafé I should come?

let me know, thx

(this is no joking!!)
bibukh the chicken T-Rex is a coward. He not answer my questions ahahahahaha

T-Rex all are thinking here you are nothing without prog  lol
T-Rex.I need an adress, where to go in Dortmund.
bibukh@googlemail.com

I'll be there between 15:00 and 16:30, maybe earlier, afterwards I'll go to Westfalenhalle, meeting a personal friend of mine, Mark C.