To the OP and all Moderator's (edtited)
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Hi i am chaulk my stick. 

Basicaly i will say this to the "OP" and the "Moderator's".  This person "morpheus" who has posted that topic (to german moderator's) is out to get me banned for nothing.

I got reset on chaulk my stick...and learnt from the mistake, and now im back to black colour and close to crown. And this person "sven" does not like it.. i think thats amazing he thinks in such a way.

i have not cheated since bieng reset.

so can you tell me where this topic is going? 

The one who gives out harasment all day is him aka sven*, and im sick of it. for example he whispered to me that he will get me reseted again. and winked at me... reset for what ?

I played alot of games yesterday, and all i got from him and mr vanian was chaulk cheats, chaulk cheats...

im sick of it. made me so sick that i timed out in my last game on "chaulk my stick" versus mr vanian coz he made me angry.

Im explaining that he is the one who is harasing and insulting me.

Take this for example.. he asked for games (sven) and said bo3 ok.. and then runs after one game. I said ok no problem.  Must admit it made me slightly angry to be honest, so i asked him a few questions. As to why he did this. 

he replied coz i fluked an said no sry's... complete joke to be honest because i didn't fluke once. Im a polite person who is provoked not easily.

From now il just mute him, because realy honestly he is nothing but trouble. I will stay out of his way and mind my own business.

he should do the same.

in how many topic u will write this .

why u think op rest u ?
cheating ?
u know it self 
and when u say u play fair now . and u play agian friends then stop crying when we sayed . and not only i sayed so many ppl know it 

stop cheating learn play is the better way .

Right this has obviously got nothing to do with me but I'm half drunk so here'a my two cents before I hit the clubs (spell checker turned on just incase of slurred spelling)

First off, I am not so sure that you are a 'polite person' like you have said. I played you recently on a name which was given to me a few weeks ago, when you were blue rated and I was pink, I beat you and left after I said I only wanted one game at the start of the game, having checked your info, like I do with everyone. To be fair to you, you were polite enough during the game but after I had left and started another game you tried in vain to insult me and called me a runner etc, like any typical bad loser, with no success of course as it's just a few words on a screen in my eyes...

With regards to your reset for cheating, if you have indeed learned from your mistakes then that is fine with me and I for one can accept that. I just hope, for your sake, you don't have to resort to it again as it is quite simply pathetic to cheat on an online game.

Although speaking of cheating, when I got given the name I was on about earlier, I bumped into a few allegations of cheating, but if I don't take the slightest bit of offence to it as I know I don't need to cheat anyway, why should you?

It's common knowledge amongst the good snooker players that Sven doesn't like to lose and indeed does resort to insults at times, but come on, at the end of the day it is just a few words on a screen on an online game. We all want to win though, if someone wants to take the 'abuse' path, then leave them to it. Saying that you have muted him shows that perhaps you have indeed left him to it, which I will only give you the thumbs up for.

Before you shout at me, this is a constructive post which isn't just criticizing you (see the point above about you learning your mistake), but rather just seeing it from my point of view, whether it's needed or not.

Right, off to the clubs I go, have fun ladies :D

PS I sound really old don't I :|
Man you two are funny, para you dont sound old m8, just like someone who enjoys a life away from fly or die unlike these two lol, sorry if you think I'm having a go (I'm not). Here's a tip before you post things that potentially harm your FOD cred, before you post *Preview* it, if your still happy with your post keep it in preview and ask someone who is in your house to read it, they might direct you into another train of thought and enlighten you on the wars, economic problems and climate change that is going on in real life RIGHT NOW, but most of all they might point out that fly or die is just a game site in the internet for all to enjoy.:D
>>PS I sound really old don't I 

Yes.

*Running away before I get bopped on the head...*

Don't feel bad...I am old too, though I haven't been clubbing for MANY MANY years. I have been married to the same man for nearly 15 years now and I have been exclusive with him for nearly 18 years.

Omg...that is a long time.

Geez, I am old.

*Off to soak my dentures now* :p

~LittleEarthAngel~

:p :p Heehee...we old people need to stick together. 

Off to find something else to do now. :)

~LittleEarthAngel~

Yep...

Anyway, I agree with Para (though honestly mate, I didn't read the entire thing)...but for the jist of what I did read, I agree.

-This post sponsored by fearnloathin, when in doubt...laugh.
Fearn, it went on for a while without the person who did the time-out not being punished, but recently Mod's have said if you take a screenshot before and after they have done it, then they will be banned for unsportsmanlike behaviour.

It's bascially cheating as they have won the game but the chances of them winnin are 50/50 with the black ball to be potted, anyone who does it rightly deserves a 3 day ban at least, that is what 'chaulk' has received, guess he'll have to learn his lesson one more time at least :p.
Ah that post ^^ was meant to be in the other topic :p 

Mornings aint to good with me ;)
Hold on here scotty.

I didn't lie about anything. Ive actualy stated my self that i timed out. You deserved that time out. You was on my case all week for nothin lmao. 

An by the way on the subject of lieing mate. 

How many days did you lie about not bieng Top Cue which was perm banned eh ? 

Give it the big'n now mate ;-)

By the way im sorry for timing out on you scotty, jus a lil advice take a leaf outa ya m8 para's way of posting, atleast he doesn't provoke.

Peace.

Ok then chaulk ill break it down for ya if its that hard to understand ;)

>>i have not cheated since bieng reset.

You did time-out cheat vs me and got banned for it.

>>I played alot of games yesterday, and all i got from him and mr vanian was chaulk cheats, chaulk cheats...

Fair enough you played alot of games but all you got from me wasnt 'chaulk cheats', i only said that 
after
 you timed out on me, we was actually gettin along no problem until that happened and you then barraged me with abuse in the lobby with your friends, you and Pos Cue called me German around 200 times.

>>I didn't lie about anything. Ive actualy stated my self that i timed out. You deserved that time out. You was on my case all week for nothin lmao. 

Fair enough again you stated that you timed out, but i wasnt on your case all week at all, i was playing people myself, i haven't said anything to you about cheating from when you was banned last, thats the truth.

>>>How many days did you lie about not bieng Top Cue which was perm banned eh ? 

I never lied about Top Cue being banned, i denied it was me for the few days you and your friends were harassing me for to 
you
, but plenty people knew it was me, Para being one of them.

On the issue of the ban, STOICHKOV got it permed for 'forged nick', that isnt worth of IP ban so can we put that one to rest ?

>>Give it the big'n now mate

Im not your mate.

>>By the way im sorry for timing out on you scotty, jus a lil advice take a leaf outa ya m8 para's way of posting, atleast he doesn't provoke.

Me, provoking?, must of missed that, ill accept your apology just tell your friends to stop harassing me ;).