« Back to All Topics
Farwell and Bye To All
Posted in 
Billiards
Farwell and Bye To All
Posted in 
Billiards
Farwell and Bye To All
just to let every1 know ive decided to quit playin FoD. the reason for this is i have a few personal problems and family problems going on at this moment and i know they will not end in the near future. i just wanted to say ive really enjoyed playin on the site since 2005 with various nicks. i would just like to say goodbye to some of the great people i hav met on this site =]

darts friends:

$tu: a great friend of mine always have a laugh with him on msn and a great darts player =]

extract: i dear friend of mine easily the best darts player. we always hav a laugh and play about 20 games =]

ENTRE: good player sadly doesnt play anymore buh good to tlk 2 =]

Web07: another great friend of mine lik extract 15 games every time =]

Billiards Friends:

honestly i didnt make many friends in billiards buh there are some people i will not forget =]

Massimillio: basically for all his sarcastic comments he leaves on forums

MY.mother: for playin me on snooker even tho i was a low ranked player =]

Paralyzed: well he used to be 800-900 points however i once played him in 8 ball and beat him 2-0 and ill neva 4get that moment:p (not rubbbin it in lol)

Uag twisted: good old mate from back in the old daiis. used to hav great games on darts =]

im gna miss everyone on this site and sorry if i left any1 out:( if u wish to ever want to tlk ill come on msn every now and then:)

mig.4.lyf@hotmail.co.uk

bye all :'(
Well sad to see people leave from this site (especially the people who use the forum :p) but good luck with things and hope problems you are having get sorted soon so you can join us again! :D

And I'll add you on msn next time I'm online if that's alright with you?
Had a feeling that 2-0 comment was coming, yeah yeah I obviously wasn't at my best and lost about 45 points as a result B-)

Ciao for now
Chris just wants msn friends.

Goodbye my 3v3 (was it?) billiards partner, we woulda won without a doubt if the tounry had actually happend, but its ok, if you were on my team you can count it as a win anyway, so you actually won a whole FoD tourny with all the 'best' players playing, congrats!

I'd be impressed too, if I wasn't better than everyone else.
the infamous 
Massimillio
 is going to make another sarastic comment now. or not.
anyway,was nice to talk to you,and hope you will come back one day.ah,and while you aren't on fod,LEARN TO SPELL MY NICKNAME RIGHT 
:o Your going mate... hope everything in the family is ok ;)  

We had a laugh in a few of the leagues and will be sad to see you go, hope to see you soon, take care.
>Chris just wants msn friends.

Easier to get than the real life counterparts B-)
well... thx all for your comments =]
and chris i dont mind u addin me on msn:)
and as for max or massimillio=] i will miss you lol

bye all =]
tc dude

hope everything gets sorted ;)
Take care and I hope all gets better for you!

~LittleEarthAngel~