« Back to All Topics
A cheat
Posted in 
Billiards
A cheat
Posted in 
Billiards
A cheat
i've seen ppl pulling cue ball out of table when playing..how can that happen?Is there some button?It has fun though.
must have been some bug nothing else
like this: 
http://i42.tinypic.com/14wdkia.jpg

i cant stand it.  i just posted about this same issue
If you take advantage of the gliche to cheat you will be punished accordingly!
hi when i play someone nickname anthony with subscribe in 9 ball when white ball went in pocket then it anthony shot he then lift white ball off table move it all over cushion then make my screen blank only see chats box and white ball so i lose by 3 foul after screen went blank ge say am i jealous he got cheats program but i aint so modeator keep ur close eye on anthony with subscribe
I have been back playing 9ball for about a week or so now and a couple of players have done this to me but it now gives me ball in hand when they do it so I can put the cue ball back on the table. It never used to give ball in hand so have Flyordie done something to try and fix this glitch?!?
THIS NEEDS TO BE STOPPED

1)take a screen shot
2)send it to the mods
3)job done

all the mods have to do with such a cheat like this is ban them for good

THIS IS NOT A LIMIT BAN

THIS SHOULD BE BANNED FOR GOOD (if caught)
They (FOD) have and always will fail us all, we let them know this cheating is happening and still they do nothing... We pay to play not to be cheated.. Help us FOD instead of ignoring us...
I have not seen that particular cheat. I do play a lot of real pool, and the white hardly ever goes down. In the online game, I lose it about every fifth go. If I belt it as hard as I can, it has a 90% chance of going down - would n't happen on a real table.

I also ponder how on earth anyone can get to a score  of 400 plus, on a table about 8cms long. Must be 50% chance and 50% skill, surely