« Back to All Topics
Screen Aspect Ratio
Posted in 
Technical
Screen Aspect Ratio
Posted in 
Technical
Screen Aspect Ratio
I am having a problem with my 22" Samsung SyncMaster 225BW Digital Wide Screen Monitor. I have the downloaded game on my desktop, I am a subscriber also. Been on here close to 9 years. Here is my problem, the playing table on the screen seems high & short. I can't seem to "Get my Eye" corrected to what is wrong. On my 15" Gateway Laptop, everything seems correct, I do alright on it, for a old guy. I'm guessing that my "Aspect Ratio" is not right for this game? Is there a correct setting that this game follows? Or maybe something I haven't figured out yet? Any clue would be greatly appreciated. Thank You in advance for your help.
Darrell
What browser are you using? I noticed that the format (shape and layout) changes with my "widescreen" format my old CRT monitor. 

If you are using MS Internet Explorer; hold down the "Control" button and use either the scroll wheel or the "+" or "-" key to zoom you screen.  You will notice the the layout changes as well shape.  

For example, in Backgammon zooming the screen to over 125% will place the player contol buttons from the left side of the playing area to the bottom. 

Hope this has been of some help
Thxs; It was my new video card that I put in at the same time. I didn't know I needed to adjust them to each other. Thanks Again.