« Back to All Topics
the quitters
Posted in 
Curling
the quitters
Posted in 
Curling
the quitters
here is how it could be done folks if someone runs out of time in one end you still use your rocks to finish the end have it the same for quitters if they leave you should be able to finish to finish the end yourself and get all the points that way so there should be more points won 
learn how to use a period or comma

thanks
and now you are picking on Hogej
Are you ok mj moose?because I think no.I don't know find maybe girl or what for your sad person and not write your sad post here anymore.
I live in free country dont have to have permission to post or state my opinion !!O CANADA STRONG AND FREE!!
mj moome when I see your raiting i see your'Canadian power'
mj moose: you are doing a disservice to Canadians everywhere.
hojek  10 ends chaiienge your time your date posted here 
dont let fear or cowardism hold you back your time zone your date 10 ends
mj moose ok first come with 300 points then I can play with you.
fear your going to loose a few ratings........
cowardism a player lower ranking will beat you in 10 ends no running
mj moose sad I can beat you easy when I want,you never come to my actuall raiting.hahhaha
mjmoose...

you'll never be as good as Hokej, you don't have enough talent to play this game.
hokej I see by your players chart you dont play more than 2 ends I call you a runner a fast runner run before you loose
lol mj moose sad really sad you.I play 2 ends minimum usually 4,6 in tournaments 10.So easy old man ok because your heart can be broken.hahhaha
ok i think 100% of the time Hokej will win. but you should still play him if you have time. its no harm to make him shut up!
gh345 played only one end with the hammer and left