« Back to All Topics
Curling moaners
Posted in 
Curling
Curling moaners
Posted in 
Curling
Curling moaners
Why are comments about runners/abusers constantly getting approved by mods.Players are under no obligation to play the  amount to suit these whingers who come to the forum and name drop ''unfair players'' ''runners'' whatever else tags is put on them.They play the amount of ends which suits them plus if you don't like it subscribe and set the amounts of ends u want and get over it. its a game have fun :), Furthermore these claims about people swearing etc shouldn't be allowed on forum either there is mute buttons report abuse buttons screen shots etc.I'm not 100% sure but u cant make claims against other players without the evidence maybe someone who been here longer might know :p ..I don't play curling but to be honest with the amount of childish stuff that goes on in the forums i wouldn't go near it.Its just my view that allowing moan type posts is damaging the games  reputation :p 
moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan thats what your doing and calling every 1 else
Im not having a moan im just wondering why such posts are published when there is no need for them in the forum....... :)
Posts don't have to be approved in this part of the forum (although I don't know why this should be the case as there's so much nonsense posts from people on here). There also seems to be relatively little moderation in general on FOD lately, I can't remember the last time I saw a mod post (Ralph/LadyDie/Ghost MP/Streamline, do they still even exist on here??). 

You're right though. I've seen posts closed/deleted in the past in other parts of the forum that have contained allegations/people complaining about runners etc. Loads of the posts in this section seem to do exactly this, plenty more are also filled with petty squabbles between groups of players :p

Get the approval system implemented in these parts, stand back and watch the complaints come flooding in about posts appearing 24 hours after they were posted (would make it a bit more lively around here anyway after a relatively dull couple of years on here) :)