Time trouble
Posted in 
Chess
Time trouble
Posted in 
Chess
Time trouble

Dear admins,

When you only have 10 seconds left on the clock the computer generates sounds of a ticking clock. This is very annoying. You are in full concentration and do not need distractions. Would you consider to elliminate this annoyance? Thank you in advance.

Friendly regards,

Spiky
Ha ha, yeah, I was thinking just the same thing today. Even though I'm aware of my time, the sound causes some sort of weird panic, and I freeze, giving away about three seconds. I think it might be the type of sound rather than the fact that there is a sound. It's a strange chipping noise that works like chinese water torture, boring into your brain.

I think instead that there should be some sort of soothing voice saying things like "Relax , you still might win" or "It's only a game of chess, who's going to remember this in even five minutes" Or maybe "I love you, even in time trouble"
So if you are on another site you need the clock. ;)

Tommy
Oh, and by the way just make your sound off. ;)

Tommy
aqui neste site eles usam muito pograma 80 porcento quase
I hate time. actually, when i am concentreting the game and time up. that is really painful.
In my opinnion, those who have problems with the clock it´s better low down thei´r computers sound by the end of the match. I personally enjoy that sound when i´m winning the game but when i´m loosing what to do? it´s a game why not to put some ingredient´s to make it more fun for each other?